Shark Wheels for eskate

4 Likes

Yeah don’t order yet… innundate him with emails though - make sure he realises there’s a big esk8 market out there who’d want his wheels big time. Nothing worse than constantly looking out to avoid riding over seeds and pebbles. I’d change the branding as well if I could. Hammerheads or something…

1 Like

I’m definitely tempted to put this on a AWD board to see how they can handle.

Got other wheels I need to test out first, someday though. Hopefully people hate them haha.

3 Likes

…asking for ABEC core…

:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Please get kegel cores, they are kinda gross looking but more thane on the ground and more holes for mounting is worth it

4 Likes

I’m sorry, meant Kegel not ABEC.

4 Likes

This guy has ears to the tracks! He listens! Kegels are coming

but I won’t be pre-ordering…

5 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

Delivery date postponed to September, good that I’m used to the pre-order game now :smiley:
Are they sharing any info on Social media? :thinking:

1 Like

If you had blue wheels, you’ll wait longer than for black wheels. I think you can change orders. I would love to hear efficiency results on these vs PU wheels. They claim that a push can get you further on their wheel than any other.

1 Like

I ordered the black ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you order wheels or a whole electric skateboard?

Only wheels. They even were “Electric wheels” when I ordered them, now they are “Non-electric” :thinking: . I really hope they did that to prevent imcompability with pulleys

Maybe they are clarifying the the wheels do not contain motors?

4 Likes

I’ve wondered about that little update to the description. Supposedly, these are kegel core wheels but I wonder if the offset is funny and if there is some other issue that keeps them from taking a pulley. They aren’t big on posting technical drawings, etc. The wheels do roll pretty nice over rocks/sticks/junk, but they’ve done themselves no favors in how they’ve interacted with the esk8 community.

This group is for the electric skateboards but you may find some useful information in there.

2 Likes

Thanks but no Facebook for me.

4 Likes

“we” customers had to take part in a survey yesterday where we were asked if we planned on using those for electric skateboards or not, those who wanted it for electric would get a refund. I’d of course NEVER use them for this, stupid eboards :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: Oh what a disappointing development, companys like them or Lazyrolling don’t keep up with their promise and refund instead :frowning:

3 Likes

lolwhat. going the way of freebord, I guess. They probably have an old timey lawyer telling them what to do.

2 Likes