Serious QC issues on the new Flipsky 6374 170KV

I’ve bought 3 flipsky products. 3 of those didn’t work.

And every other flipsky product I have used (namely the vx1 on both Kaly and Lacroix boards) has also had unacceptable issues.

You can sugar coat the shit all you like, but at the end of the day, it’s still shit.

F
U
C
K
F
L
I
P
S
K
Y

7 Likes

Not sure how all those products came DOA, after using and hearing about customer experiences with hundreds of products I suppose I’ve come to my own conclusions.

But of course you would say that. Wouldn’t really be good for business if you said anything different eh?

5 Likes

TLDR
but that “blue magnet” glue is a balancing epoxy for the rotors…

They just announced on facebook new motor “6374 Pro”, which is actually this one with better finish. Even the listing on their website is the same, they just updated description and photos. Motors you had received were indeed a test samples. Classic flipsky.

3 Likes

Was it me :x?

1 Like

I’ve also had some test motors (they did mention that to me) these are the interiors and it looks fine to me?

My only issue is this ring that eventually came off and started to rub against the base of the motor.
This experience was quite scary because i found this out when I was braking, and my motors started cogging/locking up. Went back home, hammered this back in and added epoxy, let’s see how well this will hold.

1 Like

Typical Flipshite bring out a 1/2 baked product, fix the issues and bug fix version as the pro version. Like being less shite is a premium feature.
See VX2 early models would freeze and you couldn’t change between km/h and miles. They bring out the vx2 pro (bug fix)

3 Likes