Sender Skates Stuff

Have I told you how much I love you Tim? :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

He’s MARRIED, Zach. How many times do we need to talk about this?

5 Likes

I’ll be the best step dad to those kids. Noone has to know, I can just be the live in nanny to sneaks away to the broom cupboard at midnight every Tuesday and Thursday. It’s a flawless plan.

6 Likes

Depends on the project

3 Likes

Love your work @Sender who makes this deck

And also how much for a blank or a blemish
Prototypo Deck ?? thanks

2 Likes

That’s a ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

And I’ma tell it to you str8. Sender has prototipos so he can work his magic on them and make some money to put food on the table (and to build sick esk8s). If he’s going to let go of a blank tipo for anywhere close to cost, it’s going to be an act of charity.

You really want a prototipo? you gotta be willing to shell out.

12 Likes

Sweet what’ are we talking about 2-500$ I don’t want to be a charity case. I understand he has a business and he does amazing work. I would like know how much for the deck ? then there is labor involved is it 100$ hour that’s all or if he has one that a person backed out on I would be interested in that…

4 Likes

That’s my baby!

1 Like

Her bottom is so pretty🤩

3 Likes

@sender costs are around $200-400 depending on the work plus the cost of the deck. (Don’t quote me on that)

1 Like

But that’s not a pic of the bottom. This is.

6 Likes

Ya his work is amazing I’m in love with your board and the prototipo’s that’s going to be my expensive build someday

3 Likes

From my understanding they don’t make prototipo decks any more. His stock might be the last of it

4 Likes

Oh no the price just went up😂

4 Likes

It’s not a cheap hobby :joy:

4 Likes

now that I got mine I hope it does. :smiley: j/k.

“the price of quality is soon forgotten”

Sender does an excellent job. I was in the exact position as you looking for a prototipo deck to DIY, trying to talk sender into selling me the blank. He has a commitment to lacroix to only sell them customized.

I got convinced to go the full sender package, and. just looking at it, I haven’t even built it yet, I don’t regret nor even care to remember what it cost.

6 Likes

Thanks @fessyfoo that’s all I needed to know :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yea dude. I’m so psyched for mine. It should show up any day now.

1 Like

Hey fam!

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit. We just bought a new house and are moving from our loft to a bigger place across town.

Cool thing is, I am getting a 1400sq ft work shop in the process!

I have about 7 decks ready to ship out to people waiting but have been fucking swamped with shit.

Have about 40 messages on here, almost the same on IG and FB messanger.

Not trying to blow anyone off, just a bit whelmed while we are moving. Half my shop is boxed up. My loft is a war zone of shit right now.

My apologies all around. I’ll will try to start hacking away at messages and shipping completed stuff and giving updates on other projects in the coming days.

Thanks for your patience!

54 Likes

We have been missing the sender sex sells post, glad we will be having more soon :grinning:

5 Likes