Sender Skates Stuff

It means You give him $750 and he’ll do whatever design you want on it

7 Likes

basically. Sender is way too cheap for the quality he does! (sorry guys lol)

6 Likes

gotcha. i just needed the deck and enclosure but maybe i’ll have sender do his thing too! I’m so broke right now but was trying to find spare enclosures since I know they’re getting hard to come by and i needed a backup for my DIY.

5 Likes

You have an enclosure already? Why not try to make a mold using it and make some enclosures out of GF?

3 Likes

GF? I’ve never really worked with CF before but I’d like to learn. I know the very basics (I was in a composites workshop in college once where I saw it made), but that’s it. I don’t have any real working knowledge, tools, or appropriate workspace, but I’d love to get into it. What’s your experience?

2 Likes

GF=Glassfiber

I have not try making enclosure yet but I will make one at some point. All I did with composites was skinning a deck with mild success.

Some argue that GF is better than CF for enclosure :man_shrugging: Something about signal blocking.

Maybe start there?

3 Likes

They’re Becoming hard to find. Take it while you can. As mentioned above. That used to be the price for deck and enclosure from Lacroix then you had to pay extra to ship to Tim then his labor and shipping back to you.

3 Likes

easy to find blud

2 Likes

Yeah right!!!
:expressionless:

2 Likes

33 Likes

@flyb0i YOU CAN DO IT!:smiley:

1 Like

@Sender you ever do any manga panels on a board yet? Some time in the next two years when I can justify blowing money purely for aesthetics, I hope to have you do a nasty fucken Berserk panel on a hummie-ish length deck.

inb4 weeb jokes

5 Likes

Loading… Loading… Loading

(As he googles Manga Panels)

:joy:

11 Likes

Oh yeah, we can do something with that, no problem.

3 Likes

I hate weebs too, it’s okay. Hard life to live lmao

I bet @moon is a major fucken weeb

4 Likes

nope absolutely not

4 Likes

Something a weeb would say

3 Likes

@moon hoping nobody uncovers the truth

hIVEzID

4 Likes

I just had to check google for the definition and Im not a weeb

4 Likes

Classic Weeb defense mechanism in action. Poor thing.

7 Likes