Semendeed 46 (Race Deck/Enclosure) - Expressions of Interest

Must… not… buy… shiny…things…

2 Likes

the onlyfans makes the pain go away

2 Likes

Batch 2 is complete!!! Probably gonna be a minute before I get to batch 3, so if you are keen, there is one left!

The snake skinned deck/enclosure is available, $800AUD plus postage. Shipping to US and UK was around $200AUD last time so I expect it would be similar this time.

Let me know if you’re keen!

7 Likes

I love the way the snakeskin deck blends in with the wall art :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Urban camo!

6 Likes

£430 for all that work. You’re definitely still doing this for the love aintcha?

8 Likes

Absolutely, i’m not making big dollars here :rofl: it covers materials and a very meagre hourly rate :rofl:

These are performance setups made for the love of it, not for profit. Just wanna see these things built and on a track somewhere!!!

13 Likes

:exploding_head: Man, he needs to stop advertising in dingo dollars. That’s stupidly reasonable.

6 Likes

They’re called dollarydoos j bags!

the-simpsons-wow

8 Likes

Drainage commission called. They need you to shut your hole

Finally got me one, exciting things to come.

9 Likes

Blue nova to your red comet….deep cut gundam stuff

Hmmm maybe. I have a Liger Jager vinyl that I wanted to use which is blue…

Another idea involved going black and bronze theme

4 Likes

Hell yeah, just showed my kid Zoids the other day and he was super into it.

1 Like

The SemenDeed is living up to all my expectations it has great pedals from the W and they really do help. At RnR (Race and Ride) I could get my feet really locked into the pockets. The pedals or flair from the W help tremendously with initiating turn in real quick, vs other boards I’ve owned. But I love most that Al (@glyphiks) did such a beautiful job where the W tapers off in the pocket so it’s not so prominent and aggressive. In comparison the W is really aggressive on the new Stooge super spine (Tomibois trackhawk looks much better, they’re different) and the RE44 underfoot.

Everyone who complains about aggressive W concave, I show them the Semendeed and we all immediately agree it’s done so beautifully here.

Such a great board, hope to see it get picked up again by other folks (@CannoliRoller @PedroMcJimenez).

I don’t know if I have photos that really do it justice, but I’ll try to get a good picture.

13 Likes

I’m planning on pressing a couple over the Christmas break and building one out for myself.

Still looking into enclosure options - it’ll be impossible to find something off the shelf that will work with the contours for the deck so thinking about some type of 3D printed gasket that goes between the deck and an off the shelf enclosure.

I’ll put up some progress photos of how it goes

6 Likes

Pressing anything is a long ways for me, but project season has begun and keying in enclosure process is close to the top of the list.
Lot’s of resin work to do this winter.

Words can’t describe how big the semendeed enclosure is. This mould is a damn weapon

6 Likes

Put me down for one :ok_hand: I’m thinking I’ll call mine the “flowstate semensteeze”

Some pics of the W in the foot pockets.

7 Likes

I’m digging the “semensteeze” name :joy:. Need to incorporate @glyphiks neme in there too somehow

4 Likes