Selling semi-broken raptor 2 for 600

Im gonna be done esk8ing for a while. Had a bad fall today and reconsidering my choices. Board works just have to solder a single wire. Selling for 600. PM me.

Also barely been ridden, under 50 miles

1 Like

What’s your location?

@SeanHacker buy this one.

Oh wait. Nvm

13 Likes

Los Angeles

1 Like

Dang bro. Sorry to hear of the fall, what exactly is broken? Lool that ninja price edit I see

2 Likes

The motor wire got unsoldered on the pcb. Takes like 5 mins to fix but i dont want to fix it because i dont have soldering skills. I tried fixing it last week but it didnt hold

1 Like

I would instantly buy this but I can’t justify why I need 3 boards right this minute :man_shrugging:

1 Like

unless the pcb is smoked from trying to solder it… I would love to see pics

1 Like

@Bensaida Definitely saw that ninja edit lol

2 Likes

Can this be a community buy or donation to a video of it on fire? In honor of enertion burning in flames. With @SeanHacker holding the can of gas and match. Big sign saying “There! Its fixed”.

12 Likes

Yess let it burn muahhhahahaha

Nah its all good i just didnt solder it well lol

Ill do it if you gather $600 in funds

3 Likes

They’re all semi-broken. It’s an R2. :wink:

18 Likes

True but it has original focbox’s, there’s some value to that

2 Likes

Is 600 too low?

Nope. You’re good dude.

3 Likes

Id say no… but prolly could get like 809 on Reddit if your willing to wait… but if you want it gone fast this is a price to have it at. Just a guess though

800 for a semi broken board?

You said all it needs is a single wire soldered right? Battery works? Both focboxes work? The hub motors still good? (@SeanHacker may answer no to this because enertion) A friend with the skills is all a person needs for a “popular “ board. They are all about name recognition on Reddit. Just gonna have to wait for the right type of guy looking for a raptor 2 not wanting to pay full price…

5 Likes