Selling semi-broken raptor 2 for 600

How many Enertion R2 batteries have you opened up? They’re so poorly made and a hazard 9 times out of 10. So minus the shitty motors and shitty battery, he’s got a deck/enclosure combo with two focboxes and a battery to salvage and build properly.

But you’re right. Wait for a Reddit dickhead to buy would be good.

11 Likes

Yea but you are very wise in the way of esk8… not to mention the incredible relationship with enertion you have!

6 Likes

He is absolutely correct in this estimation. I have never seen such a shoddy battery. Fucking nearly burnt my new build to ashes with its shitty arsed spot welding. (really shouldn’t have used it tho…I know better but impatient lol) Single nickel main terminal tabs. Wtf? Fucking disgrace and I am shocked that there are not more reports of burning raptors. Anyone who wants one though, I can get a steady supply from the local enertion service guy. Think he fixes quite a few.

1 Like

can you guys start shitting on the board AFTER i sell it :joy:

27 Likes

Point taken dude. Apologies. :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

@Dareno ill take recycled cells/packs for sure if you serious about having any im just down south from you, I need some practice spot welding :>

2 Likes

ight so whoever is actually interested, ignore what they said enertion makes very very very high quality packs. Also the motors breaking down is a feature not a bug.

14 Likes

Bahahahahahahaha!!!

Ok I’m done

3 Likes

I’ll take the focboxes if u part it out :rofl:

I was joking mate honestly. He did have a few to sell but I’m guessing enertion haven’t paid him in 6 months so that ship has probably sailed.

1 Like

Esk8 binging - 3rd board makes all the difference :wink:

I feel somewhat of an addict when I admit I justified 3 additional boards this year :blush:

3 Likes

I just have so many other important life things to spend the money on :sweat_smile::sleepy:

1 Like

Allow me to assist you.

If a board breaks down, and you just got home on a board, the only way to have a fully charged board ready to ride, is to have a third board.

You’re welcome :smiley:

15 Likes

I have 5 boards and there are times I need to call an Uber

10 Likes

They all break brother. They all break, its just a matter of when that separates the good builds from the bad.

12 Likes

We need to implement a “super-like” button just for this post here.

4 Likes

Still available, surprisingly, lol if anyone wants it for 600

1 Like

do you have any pictures?

I wouldn’t be surprised. You changed the price up twice, then down once. People around here don’t like that very much since it makes you look like some sketchy dude with 3hr read time that just joined a week ago to sell this broken board :v:

Ben had a lot of time on the old forum, and probably just hasn’t spent as much here. He’s not some 3 hr n00b

You make a point but it was probably an honest mistake

1 Like