Selling Parts for APPA Board and Extras

Hey yall I’m selling a bunch of stuff. I’m giving first dins to people going by to I2S in charlotte but feel free to message me if you’re interested and/or have questions

First off I have a Flux gen 1 deck/enclosure combo. It’s skinned with the appa design. Enclosure has no scratches and has a newly installed heatsink. I’m asking $300 OBO.

Secondly I have a 12s10p Molicel p26a battery. It has been used a lot but it is still in good health. Built by @Takachi14 Asking $325 obo

Next I have a MakerX DV6 pro with Bluetooth module. It is currently wired up to the enclosure but I will be taking it out. I will put new wires on and new connectors (if I have what you need) if you’re interested. Only programmed, never used. Asking $225 SOLD!!!

I also have a 4wd drivetrain. It is on BN 270s and adjustable baseplates. Has 4 v4 reacher motors from SKP. They do not have sensors but I have had good luck with HFI on them. They are 190kv on BN M1 drives (helical) with 2.78 gearing. Comes with adapters for EOVAN core and EOVAN rims with kenda tires/tubes. Asking $550 obo. Also willing to split up the combo but I will not sell the M1 drives by themself unless you get all 4.

Lastly I have a set of V2 XCell tires/tubes. Never used or mounted. Asking $90

Will add photos in a few minutes. I am having trouble uploading.

Prices don’t include shipping or PayPal fees.

2 Likes

Pictures in this link. I’ll add to the chat once my computer starts working right.

1 Like

pmed about dv6pro

Pictures posted. Dv6 is pending.

1 Like

glws. yip yip.

5 Likes

Bump

If youre tryna part with a set of those m1 drives lmk…

2 Likes

Bump price drop!!

1 Like

How many are you interested in getting?

1 Like

2 would be ideal