šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Your ā€œesk8 Karenā€ never even called you ā€œentitledā€. That was Brian, in support of you.

This interaction just reads as:

ā€œHey man, be careful out there we really donā€™t want anyone to get hit.ā€

ā€œYou Karensā€¦ I am esk8 God! Do you even know how much I skate?!ā€

Maybe that road rage is contagious

2 Likes

@glyphiks did mention the word but only called his views entitled, not him.

I did directly direct it at humans, but not here

but itā€™s been a fun story to read anyway :crazy_face:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Unless they are gonna pass me in an entirely other lane, I donā€™t let them pass because fuck that 3 foot rule if Iā€™m already going over/at the speed limit.

I have zero respect for cagers anger towards anything they think is slowing them down. I will never trust randos in cars to treat me with respect. They probably waited behind a car for an hour going slightly over the speed limit but will lose their mind doing the same behind an esk8

5 Likes

Punisher gonna punish

1 Like

If youā€™re looking for a second board wink wink

2 Likes

Solid crew!

3 Likes

This would be unbelievably cool at night if it was electroluminescent.

8 Likes

no idea what is wrong with this coyote ,it just sat there while I struggled to rain my dog in(she is the scourge of balls ,coyotes and raccoons,a fierce snuggler) My GF took this picture. if my dog had gotten loose, well ,ever seen the while E coyote after the anvil?
I dont want her to kill it or her to get hurt. it looks odd

1 Like

got caught in a trap maybe?

the leg probably,i was referring to it just standing there while my dog lost her mind, she is almost 90 lbs and a veteran coyote killer. had she gotten away she would have broken its neck, she grabs them and shakes them like a rag doll. I feel sorry for this one and if they arenā€™t a nuisance I dont bother them, we are all are just trying to get by

Youre so sexy right now. iā€™d give birth to penny boards for you

2 Likes

Looks like mange

this is why we need Esk8 claymore mines. I definitely never covered neodymium magnets in 40 grit sand paper to deploy off my motorcycle.

try to get it off with out scratching paint(better have vicegrips and be steady!) and there is a satisfying thunk(in theory of corse)id never retaliate with something so petty to attempted murder

Thatā€™s actually my buddy Dan, Iā€™m the camera guy taking the pics!

1 Like

What island is that?

1 Like

Iā€¦really like this hypothetical idea.

Maybe if I cover my entire body in sandpaper cagers will threaten my life less because it might scratch their most prized possession in life.

in theory this was the inspiration . I knew someone who had some magnets made that said ā€œthanks for trying to kill me, asshatā€. They would deploy them for intentional close calls. Being the super polite or its on prick that I am as soon as I saw it, i knew what must be done
700718A2-1E71-4333-A79A-1A1BD96087CE

2 Likes

Biggest problem I see is how to store them or how to store more than 1 of them on you for rapid deployment at-will. Seems they would all stick together and be a major hassle to separate for deployment.

Id only ever have 2,and its not something done casual .I want to be an ambassador for all my activities, so to hand one out id be damed sure that it wasnā€™t an accident ,as any experienced rider assumes no one sees you, though missing a race piped twin is hard. as for how to store for deployment ,the triple tree on most bikes in aluminum, id stuck these little square rubber grommets to the triple tree with a snug fit. Id be a fucking lier if I didnā€™t admit occasionally having it get stuck to my own tank, but I never mined a few scratches ,my bikes were all go ,no show.

lane splitting id keep the RPMs high and I dont ride more than 10 mph over. I want you to hear me coming and I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO MOVE FOR ME,as you had the lane, before I came along to share it. However you can see people look in the mirror and intentionally crowd you. before the magnet id just bash a side mirror off the car. No car is ever catching me in traffic. again, be sure about what you are doing, there is a thin line between justice and just being an asshole.