šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

got caught in a trap maybe?

the leg probably,i was referring to it just standing there while my dog lost her mind, she is almost 90 lbs and a veteran coyote killer. had she gotten away she would have broken its neck, she grabs them and shakes them like a rag doll. I feel sorry for this one and if they arenā€™t a nuisance I dont bother them, we are all are just trying to get by

Youre so sexy right now. iā€™d give birth to penny boards for you

2 Likes

Looks like mange

this is why we need Esk8 claymore mines. I definitely never covered neodymium magnets in 40 grit sand paper to deploy off my motorcycle.

try to get it off with out scratching paint(better have vicegrips and be steady!) and there is a satisfying thunk(in theory of corse)id never retaliate with something so petty to attempted murder

Thatā€™s actually my buddy Dan, Iā€™m the camera guy taking the pics!

1 Like

What island is that?

1 Like

Iā€¦really like this hypothetical idea.

Maybe if I cover my entire body in sandpaper cagers will threaten my life less because it might scratch their most prized possession in life.

in theory this was the inspiration . I knew someone who had some magnets made that said ā€œthanks for trying to kill me, asshatā€. They would deploy them for intentional close calls. Being the super polite or its on prick that I am as soon as I saw it, i knew what must be done
700718A2-1E71-4333-A79A-1A1BD96087CE

2 Likes

Biggest problem I see is how to store them or how to store more than 1 of them on you for rapid deployment at-will. Seems they would all stick together and be a major hassle to separate for deployment.

Id only ever have 2,and its not something done casual .I want to be an ambassador for all my activities, so to hand one out id be damed sure that it wasnā€™t an accident ,as any experienced rider assumes no one sees you, though missing a race piped twin is hard. as for how to store for deployment ,the triple tree on most bikes in aluminum, id stuck these little square rubber grommets to the triple tree with a snug fit. Id be a fucking lier if I didnā€™t admit occasionally having it get stuck to my own tank, but I never mined a few scratches ,my bikes were all go ,no show.

lane splitting id keep the RPMs high and I dont ride more than 10 mph over. I want you to hear me coming and I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO MOVE FOR ME,as you had the lane, before I came along to share it. However you can see people look in the mirror and intentionally crowd you. before the magnet id just bash a side mirror off the car. No car is ever catching me in traffic. again, be sure about what you are doing, there is a thin line between justice and just being an asshole.

not happening, and if they are allowed to come together, most times they shatter. Strong magnets are dangerous. for esk8 it is more dangerous, physics arenā€™t on your side, people will run you over, a motorcycle in traffic is a sure bet of an exit. for esk8 we need claymore mines.

some men are so tied to their car, more so than their nuts, its their whole identity.

1 Like

That is Contadora, itā€™s part of the Pearl island archipelago, off of the coast of Panama.

2 Likes

If you want to learn about my city at allā€¦ Crazy seeing all the places I like to skate.

They ride through the same fountain I do even :rofl:

Spoiler: they gave us a 10/10 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thinking laterallyā€¦ you know what would have also made the board softer?

Shoes

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lol not trying to make it softer, they torque blocks

3 Likes

I asked liam if i can get a second deck so i can either frit it or do another grip on it like gangster grip or some such. As i understand it, there will be some blem decks in the near future

I believe #09 falls into this category now :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha that was like one of the first questions I askedā€¦ which prompted the questionā€¦ why not just make my own? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thought that you were done DIY misterā€¦

Hovers maliciously with drills