BKB Dual $600 +shipping OBO 4 charges

giphy (10)

9 Likes

:joy: were you responsible for half their profits lol

3 Likes

I don’t know guys. I only know 2 officers asked me not to ride the bike lane … And my work doesn’t want me bringing it in.

The whole point of the purchase was to use as a commuter and then have fun outside.

I’m just so bummed out , I decided to sell it.
If anyone in Oregon wants to come get it, it’s 600 for them.

And I can’t ship internationally …too spendy. Sorry

2 Likes

Dunno. 2 cops and my work and main go 2s not being a fan turned me off to the hobby.

Couldn’t find any laws , except they told me that the lane was for bikes.

3 Likes

Bruh you need to weaponize the ass burgers and sue them for emotional damages/distress

& If in Oregon you’re covered under the same laws cyclists are (I have no idea) sue your workplace for discrimination.

This is the U.S. dude. Malicious lawsuits errywhere

You haven’t gotten to suck even the tip of Dexter’s dick yet. You can’t leave now.

You can only leave once he tells you you’re too fat for his DD’s

12 Likes

Gang,

I think the ship has sailed for @Underoath888. All the helpful comments are likey appreciated but less likely to change the outcome. iirc he is also in the throws of planning a wedding. the most we can do now is re-read his build thread while listening to Sarah Mclachlan

13 Likes

I can’t stop laughing. Holy fuck

10 Likes

I’ll probably start the dick sucking again in a year or 2. I may be moving and the stress of the wedding plus being so shocked by what the cops said brought me down.

I’m gunna use the money to pay off debt, and I’ll come back in after things calm down im sure.

Cop couldn’t cite me any laws and tho.

6 Likes

Although* he may have been mistaken in his gung ho anti skater rant… idk

1 Like

Because he’s full of shit and doesn’t know the law…
I used to get shit for riding my moped in bike Lanes in Eugene. Had to carry copy of law saying that’s where I belong because it under 50cc or something.

6 Likes

lawfirm of Skunk&Skunk got me the settlement I deserve, THANKS UNCLE KELLY! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Any other places I should try selling?

Reddit and Facebook?

3 Likes

Yea it’s on FB. I’ll hit up reddit

It’s a sign!

4 Likes

Lol…nice

1 Like

I know, right?! I love signs!

1 Like

Just charge it to storage charge and put it in a box for a while, check the voltage every now and then. When the cloudiness has left your mind and you can think clearly, go out and skate. A lot of skate culture is counter-culture. Embrace it and flip your opponents the bird.

7 Likes

personally i loathe signs always blockin’ out the scenery and breakin’ my mind

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Came here to say this. There are so many other enjoyable places to ride in Oregon. Keep it for when you visit other areas. Both Eugene and Portland are fun places to ride.

2 Likes