Selling B stock Mark One Boards DIY Deck (EU)

Surf rod tkps? I wish they didn’t suck at customer service.

Yo @MarkOneBoards, any plans on getting some CNC trucks in your line up??

Sorry we went off topic with your thread!

2 Likes

I’ve always gotten lucky with them i guess. But im persistent as f**k lol.

Yes. More trucks built for esk8.

Not sorry
Free bumps lol

2 Likes

I saw the kahunas, what’s the story on those?

Buy these decks random people!

1 Like

I hear they are pretty nice. Think @Dareno has a set now.
They fit caliber baseplates. I wanna see if @haggyboard.timo will sell just the hangers and mounts. Pair with caliber adjustable baseplates from @mikenyc
That could be a fun wide combo, especially on one of these great priced decks.

4 Likes

Yea you would def need some adjustable base plates for caliber bases on one of these decks.

Hmmmm I have a set of brand new calibers on a push deck, and pulleys and a set of kegels sitting around

2 Likes

I need to pick up some trucks for a push deck for my 17 year old sister. Figured might as well find caliber trucks incase she decides she wants a esk8 next.

2 Likes

So, do you have a rough idea of total cost plus shipping for 2 decks to California, 94928, specifically? I’ve been thinking of buying one, but I’m afraid of the shipping cost. If @Skunk wants one too, it might make it worthwhile to buy two and I can ship one to him. He’s only one state away from me.

1 Like

I do indeed. They ride really nice. Very stable straight out of the box even when loose as. The kind of loose that if you tried it on a set of calibers you would be wobbling off this mortal coil. Very well made and finished.

2 Likes

I need to try someone’s tkps. My surfrodz rkps already have a solid turn radius

Haggys actually ride close to tkp for turning. Well compared to caliber/tb they do. I’m not sure why because a 50’ rkp should really turn in a similar fashion. I think its just that you can run them a hell of a lot looser and still maintain stability. Mine are on a Trampa Orrsom though and its quite flexy. I have ridden it flat out and that is just under 34mph on a full charge and it still turns in a third of the radius of my evo on tb’s with similar tension.

1 Like

Maybe when i get mine back from @mikenyc ill let you Barrow them for a bit.

1 Like

Hmmm I wonder how much to ship to Oz…

Actually I am working on trucks of 240mm with exchangeable axles (8mm/10mm)

This will take some time since it needs to be perfected and toroughly tested before I will even think about selling them.
I can not put a product for sale which isn’t properly stresstested and I also need the funds since I refuse to use a material less then T6 7075.
I am now doing the 3d design myself but I am no magician with it (unfortuately) so if there is someone out there willing to give me a hand with the 3D design that might already help alot.

2 Likes

The Kahua trucks from @haggyboard.timo are awesome pieces of art.
The finish is perfected and the strength amazing.

You won’t regret using them.

1 Like

I am just gonna post it here since my pm’s are quite filled.

Shipping to the US for a package between 2-5kg = €32.80

The weight of a deck is 1,7kg ± a couple grams

so 2 are possible in a package for that price.

1 Like

I am very sorry to say that Australia is really expensive to send packages to from Belgium.

A package between 2-5kg to Australia = €65.60

I might try to contact a different shipping company this week to get a better price.

That is for real very cheap, most off the time it is much more

1 Like

Any left dropdown design?

yup still got some :slight_smile:
Edit: oh wait i read that wrong, The dropdown design is in production and not releasedf yet.

For all this oversea shipping bpost is the best deal, but by the price @MarkOneBoards is already using it. 66 Euro is ok for Australia up to 5kg. If you try with different forwarders is way more.

1 Like