Selling B stock Mark One Boards DIY Deck (EU)

This would be a mistake.
Don’t listen to everyone, listen to the ones that are right.

9 Likes

@MarkOneBoards I believe your issue was saying that it isn’t when it is.

6 Likes

Yes i see that now, however since the used materials are different i feel the product is from a higher quality then the standard one sold by Hangzou themselves.

But that one sentence really was not well chosen

Okay, lets leave that in the past. @MarkOneBoards im excited to see what you have to offer to the esk8 community, and wish you the best of luck in your ventures moving forward.
Whats next for you guys? What goals or ideas are you toying with? How can the community assist you?

The best part about esk8 is the community, guys. Lets not forget it. Or else we’re no better than those guys on reddit :stuck_out_tongue:
Esk8 cant and wont grow if we push everyone away. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hangzhou is the province the operate from. Maya is their brand name.

If they tell you they are using “Canadian maple” instead of cheap maple they are taking you for a ride. It’s the cheapest stuff possible that they can still call maple. There’s nothing wrong with that… this is how working with the Asian markets happens. You accept their quality or you move your production closer to home.

It’s a bit naive to think you’re special to Maya after a 50 deck order buddy. You’ve got some stuff to learn.

4 Likes

Anyway, forget about Hangzou and Maya and all for that matter, we are already working on our own deck which I am sure will get alot of attention here.

Me and my father are working on a board right now, once we get trough good testing results I will post some more information about it.

We are pretty excited about it but won’t give out too much information for now untill we are sure the project is feasible

2 Likes

So to redo this thread the right way:

Still got B-stock decks for sale:

Produced by MAYA Decks with their existing shaped mould.
Material changed from Chinese Maple to Canadian Maple.

We still have:

• White design = 5 pieces
  • Purple design = 5 pieces
  • Blue/green design = 4 pieces
  • Plain wood color = 8 pieces

Flexible deck.
39" length
7.9" width

Jumptest done with ±130kg result = did not break, flexes instead

Note: These are B-stock decks, meaning they have blemishes in the paint and/or scratches.

€35/piece excl. shipping
Shipping will be calculated depending on country
Paypal payment prefered for buyer protection (no F&F)

For more info message me here or at: Info@markoneboards.com

6 Likes

Still wanna play with one of these decks.
Hope you sell them but also hope you don’t so one will still be around when i have esk8 money again lol

2 Likes

Price drop on the wooden one without graphics: €25 (without shipping)

Buy 2 and get them for €20 each!

Provide me with the following when you want to buy one:

• Full name
  • Shipping adress
  • Email adress
  • Paypal email
  • Phone number (for shipping company)
  • Followed by payment trough paypal to info@markoneboards.com
3 Likes

Damn not bad. Was already cheap

1 Like

They need to go they are taking up precious space for the upcoming dropdown decks.

The other ones are going good, still have some of the wooden ones laying here.
Honestly for €25 its a steal even when you dont even plan an immediate build with them.

Btw still got to add that when buying 2 the price is €20 a piece

I’d be all over one if i was in a place to spend.

3 Likes

The shipping kills it for me. I’d love one but shipping is more than the board now!!

Hopefully some EU guys jump on this!

2 Likes

Wonder if it would be worth ordering together. Save 5 on deck price each and maybe a bit on shipping. Probably end up spending what was saved shipping the second deck in the states tho.

1 Like

Yea especially to you! Before I sent those trucks, I priced it out and it was like $14 for you

1 Like

Lame. Probably be about $30 to ship the deck.

2 Likes

Do you like the graphic on it? I think that wood grain is pretty cool

2 Likes

All the same to me. I customize everything i own lol.
Stickers, paint, blood anything but stock.

3 Likes

Yea you sticker bomb everything!

I just really want to build a carver soon. Decisions!!

2 Likes

Same. I think the narrow deck would work well with my tkps and urethane for a street Carver.

2 Likes