Selling B stock Mark One Boards DIY Deck (EU)

Haggys actually ride close to tkp for turning. Well compared to caliber/tb they do. I’m not sure why because a 50’ rkp should really turn in a similar fashion. I think its just that you can run them a hell of a lot looser and still maintain stability. Mine are on a Trampa Orrsom though and its quite flexy. I have ridden it flat out and that is just under 34mph on a full charge and it still turns in a third of the radius of my evo on tb’s with similar tension.

1 Like

Maybe when i get mine back from @mikenyc ill let you Barrow them for a bit.

1 Like

Hmmm I wonder how much to ship to Oz…

Actually I am working on trucks of 240mm with exchangeable axles (8mm/10mm)

This will take some time since it needs to be perfected and toroughly tested before I will even think about selling them.
I can not put a product for sale which isn’t properly stresstested and I also need the funds since I refuse to use a material less then T6 7075.
I am now doing the 3d design myself but I am no magician with it (unfortuately) so if there is someone out there willing to give me a hand with the 3D design that might already help alot.

2 Likes

The Kahua trucks from @haggyboard.timo are awesome pieces of art.
The finish is perfected and the strength amazing.

You won’t regret using them.

1 Like

I am just gonna post it here since my pm’s are quite filled.

Shipping to the US for a package between 2-5kg = €32.80

The weight of a deck is 1,7kg ± a couple grams

so 2 are possible in a package for that price.

1 Like

I am very sorry to say that Australia is really expensive to send packages to from Belgium.

A package between 2-5kg to Australia = €65.60

I might try to contact a different shipping company this week to get a better price.

That is for real very cheap, most off the time it is much more

1 Like

Any left dropdown design?

yup still got some :slight_smile:
Edit: oh wait i read that wrong, The dropdown design is in production and not releasedf yet.

For all this oversea shipping bpost is the best deal, but by the price @MarkOneBoards is already using it. 66 Euro is ok for Australia up to 5kg. If you try with different forwarders is way more.

1 Like

Untill now i have found Bpost having the best prices for overseas indeed, I emailed a couple other transport companies and awaiting their reply.

yeh if you find it, share it. In my experience bpost wins. Is not the fastest, you have to handle paper work for international shipping ecc… but it works and 1/2 of the price of the others.

1 Like

over sea for sure, inside EU it is GLS and DPD

2 Likes

I also accept Schmeckles as payment but no Blemflarcks!

2 Likes

That for sure. Intra EU where should be its territory is not worth it. I agree :grin:

1 Like

I have sent inquiries to DHL, DPD, GLS and UPS for future shipments.
I hope to receive an answer soon from atleast one of them.

2 Likes

You can’t just slap around a deck for the price of a pizza around here. Imma take two.

1 Like

Anyone whos riding one of these who might share a pic of their setup?

@Venom121212 and @Gerrycorrado already made a build