Sellers - Policy Update, READ THIS NOW!

Im just joking, trying to break the tension as some people are taking this way to seriously.

1 Like

I’m not fucking with Damon. His fuse is half lit at all times.

2 Likes

That guy is a dick, ignore him.

4 Likes

I just got rid of my fuse. Its more efficient to eliminate the buildup and just explode.

7 Likes

Damnit, I wanted to go on crusade, my plans are dashed :frowning:.

1 Like

continuing on this derail…

I’m not sure that telling a seller how he chooses his buyer is “free market”.

This decision of wether to take dibs or not should rest with the sellers. I understand that you feel you have “lost something” recently but a no-dibs rule will not solve anything because this:

In this case the use of “I’ll take it” and “dibs” is interchangeable, a semantic difference. In either case backing out is NOT OK and should be shamed.

You asked, and I’ve given my .02 twice already, I will say no more on the topic.

Let the free market roll :v:

Thanks for your semantic unraveling of my joke, thanks for playing.

I’m glad you have an opinion on the matter, most people do not share it. It has been the practice literally for years to show interest by saying “PM’d” or “Sending you a message”. Only recently has “dibs” or “reserve” become an issue. Seller and buyers should handle communications about an item via PM, that is the only way this works.

Your understanding is misplaced, I havent lost anything. Like I said…joke.

There are lot os other people that have lost out due to this juvenile practice.

Did I?

1 Like

I have not heard dibs since I was a kid. Is this still a kid thing? Is this all because of prepubescent site users?

1 Like

You are being charitable with your assessment, thank you.

1 Like

Free market economy is the core of the issue.
If it weren’t for cutthroat late stage capitalism forcing us to jump on top of the best deal just so we can enjoy our lives while also having money left to feed our families, we wouldn’t be in this position. Not to mention, price gouging and “its worth what people pay” and “more $ is more better” are logically flawed concepts that we somewhere decided were going to be the axioms of our society. I for one welcome the social tally system China is implementing and wish to see it replace monies as our main form of currency. A Moral currency of sorts

you started it

4 Likes

Oily Fuckin Josh… I don’t even know where to begin :grin:

3 Likes

Lol. Is that you Bernie? Which house of yours are you writing that from? Or are you another disenfranchised poor kid? Having money is fun. I love it and I love capitalism!

Hi there, derail jail.
Maybe this’ll help @ProfoundMagician sell his stuff from a bump.

@BillGordon
@Reelop19
Hardly Bernie, that’s old news. Bernie is conservative from a more universal perspective. He’s ultimately a capitalist, though reasonably a social capitalist. My pov is that the Deus ex machina of human society is behaving like a spoiled bratt with no clear idea of the future or any sort of moral compass.
I’d argue for a differently, structured, non capitalist system of exchange were the buyer/seller relationship is broken up by a filter of sorts. Something akin to; Currency is worth more when it is for a utilitarian beneficial cause. Less when it is for greed or growth. This slows raw capital growth (which is good) and encourages moral spending as it forces the corporate motivation to become morally beneficial rather than purely having the responsibility for moral behavior (or really any guidance) away from the consumer. As corporations grow and become the leading voices in society, we need to ensure their motivations are good otherwise it will cause our downfall. Corporations are The Deuses ex Machina and they need a moral compass Our present “system” (*lack of system) pretty much just let’s the toddler esque idiocy of our society run rampant.

TLDR bump

1 Like

Anyone know where I can buy extra 12s bms silicone balance leads Li-Ion? (Preferably white for estetic purposes)

Hey, I’m about to post my first item on the forum to sell, I have read the rules and I have understanded them. My question is about the “wtb” “wtt” “obo” things. I don’t know what those mean and as everyone puts them on their title I think I should know what that is :slight_smile: Thx in advance!!

1 Like

WTB = Want to buy
When someone wants to buy a specific item, who he’s searching for
WTT = Want to trade
Trade items
WTS = Want to sell
That your category :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks!! :grin: I will post it this afternoon

3 Likes

Hello I have a foxbox and flipsky VESC, flipsky remote for sale. I have no idea how to sell on this website, is there any way you cans show me how to upload the things I want to sell?

2 Likes

You would normal make a new topic.under the parts market category. However as a new user you won’t be able to create a topic yet. Either @BillGordon or @wandagoner might be able to bump you to help out. Once that’s done just make a post. Be sure to read the rules as listed.

Pictures and prices for all items are required and PayPal recommended.

3 Likes