Sellers - Policy Update, READ THIS NOW!

Anyone know where I can buy extra 12s bms silicone balance leads Li-Ion? (Preferably white for estetic purposes)

Hey, I’m about to post my first item on the forum to sell, I have read the rules and I have understanded them. My question is about the “wtb” “wtt” “obo” things. I don’t know what those mean and as everyone puts them on their title I think I should know what that is :slight_smile: Thx in advance!!

1 Like

WTB = Want to buy
When someone wants to buy a specific item, who he’s searching for
WTT = Want to trade
Trade items
WTS = Want to sell
That your category :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks!! :grin: I will post it this afternoon

3 Likes

Hello I have a foxbox and flipsky VESC, flipsky remote for sale. I have no idea how to sell on this website, is there any way you cans show me how to upload the things I want to sell?

2 Likes

You would normal make a new topic.under the parts market category. However as a new user you won’t be able to create a topic yet. Either @BillGordon or @wandagoner might be able to bump you to help out. Once that’s done just make a post. Be sure to read the rules as listed.

Pictures and prices for all items are required and PayPal recommended.

3 Likes

I’m crying with pride over here.

2 Likes

We don’t really bump people now. If you do a little reading, you’ll reach basic quickly and can post your stuff like the 'Lamp said.

3 Likes

Hi thanks for the info! Any idea how I would reach basic? I read through the rules and didn’t seem to say anything about that

1 Like

You got it already, just read more things… whatever catches your fancy

1 Like

Not sure eif the exact requirements but it can be reached in just a few days with normal usage. It’s based on number of comments, read time and posts read

This thread is always good. Just don’t comment directly there

2 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

A post was merged into an existing topic: Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

How do I make a post here

1 Like

Your account is too new. You cant.

Alternatively, do a backflip and send @BillGordon a video, preferably without socks

1 Like

Just hang around and read a while.

Automated anti-spam measures are blocking you at the moment, but if you’re a human you should be able to soon.

1 Like