🎅 Secret Santa 2022 – Over!

I still can’t figure out who sent it, but wow am I impressed. Super cool grip, and 2 things to keep me lit!

4 Likes

I hope this isn’t everything you got as a gift :c

2 Likes

idk it’s what was in the box. I was a bit too excited to take a pic while things were still in the box, kinda dumped it out in a hurry. it’s also what was described in the shipping label.

As long as you’re happy, I guess :smile:
What’s that small vape thing, is it a vape? xd

2 Likes

it’s not a vape. :fire:

Is that a weed? I’m calling the police

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t be unhappy about receiving something. And this stuff is thoughtful. I kinda feel like I overspent a bit but oh well.

4 Likes

Thanks so much to my Santa for giving me a 50$ torqueboards voucher and I hear more is coming!!

6 Likes

Thanks so much to my secret Santa
Rapidchange revo six
Really awesome kit and really kind of him
Really excited to try it out

5 Likes

That’s pretty awesome - have you ever used other size nozzles? I still have a 0.6 that’s been waiting to go on my artillery for quite a while

1 Like

Used 0.4 0.6 and 0.8
However I only used the 0.8 for a short while

1 Like

^^^Part 2 of my gift tyty

5 Likes

You got gear drives?! Dank

3 Likes

Yeah, was surprised didn’t even ask for it lol.

1 Like

Super stoked to receive my secret Santa gift all the way from Latvia. @RDs thank you so much. Very thoughtful of you with the stockings, not the typical thigh high leather @glyphiks and @BillGordon parade around in, these are classy and warm as hell. The @ApexBoards vx4 will also be put to good use, totally unexpected! As you predicted my friend walked in and asked when I went to Riga… Sunday I went to Riga…back already… Magnet is a hit! Thank you

thank you again bro!

thank you @rusins for organizing this exchange.

I hope everyone has the best year ever and stays safe, or don’t. :v:

11 Likes

I’m just glad the package made it to you with all the remote batteries :smile: :heart:

2 Likes

I honestly thought mine got lost or yoinked by a rouge delivery, but its here!

8 Likes

Yay, you were the last person who hadn’t received their gift yet! :smiley:

There are 1 or 2 people who never shared in public what they got, but that’s okay, you don’t have to. But it would be a lot cooler if you did

Some packages had to be resent multiple times, but in the end no package got lost and no one bailed out, which is truly amazing for an internet gift exchange among degenerates like us :smiley: Everyone who participated should get a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap:

And the lost gift fund has been donated to the forum as promised :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Very happy that it worked this time.

Last year we had some misbehaving cunts that did not follow the rules…

10 Likes

Honestly my favorite part of participating in all of this. We get cool stuff we wouldn’t have got for ourselves and the place we thrive gets to stay online for another day!

5 Likes