🎅 Secret Santa 2022 – Over!

Hey Jamie! Sorry, but you might be one of the forum’s latest members :smile:
Stick around with us and you’ll be able to participate next year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup! Rusins is just going off the status that the forum software “Discourse” gives users after they’ve viewed/liked/interacted with things over time. You’ve been a great addition for sure, and I’m sure you will hit level 3 “regular” status in 2-3 months or so. That also unlocks a new area of the forum!

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
5 Likes

Would I qualify? Im not really participating much because my knowledge is limited to give insight, but I do check in with the forum. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. If you look in your profile by clicking on yourself on this page, you can see that you are the role of “member”

Edit: It’s rusins ting so his word goes

You’ve been on the forum for over 2 years and I definitely recognize your face lol. I think you should be able to participate in the standard tier if you want :slight_smile:

If anyone else is unsure, do ask!

1 Like

too bad i’m not a regular :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No worries mate, looking forward to it already. Hope this year’s goes well!

3 Likes

Yeah, me and you are the same rank even though there is a massive difference in how much time we have spent on this site. The ranks work very weirdly here since it seems like you can be active and a participating member for years but if you arent super active in a 100 day chunk you will stay the same rank

1 Like

Meanwhile I somehow managed to get the regular rank by spending too much time on here while at work browsing on here daily in only a few months. I somehow got it only 70 days after making an account :person_shrugging: I guess the system just decided I had done enough on here to just give it to me before the 100 day mark.

3 Likes

Big ups to @rusins for taking on the massive headache of organizing this. You’re a rockstar Raity!

10 Likes

I’d like to be in. I filled out the form, and will send the PayPal fee shortly.

6 Likes

it be how it do

i’m just here to rip fast and eat ass

break shit and , i can’t rhyme that

and design things for the community

3 Likes

… and get fit

2 Likes

@rusins I reckon poast can join. He is more regular than some of us regular :joy:

4 Likes

Joined up - looking forward to it

Edit: realized I have no idea what I even want lol

3 Likes

@poastoast bruh, how the hell are you not a regular? :laughing:

Yes, of course :laughing: The first post does say:

If anyone is missing the regular rank but think they should count, just ask! People who are regulars in the telegram groups count as well IMO.

Thanks, but please, call me Raity :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Small announcement!

If you are sending me dollars in paypal, then please select that the recipient receives dollars as well. Otherwise Paypal converts them to euros using a bad exchange rate.

Those who have already sent me money don’t need to do anything, it’s fine.

Thank you!

5 Likes

can i send moni in uwu?

Please don’t give me tires. Honestly anything you can still use yourself for esk8 or sell please keep it! I am joining because of my overflow in esk8 gear. Please don’t send me more… i feel like it would be a waste of good gear.

1 Like

I guess I better start posting a bunch of WTBs lol