Secret Santa 2019 - Completed

Last year @Grozniy was my secret santa, and had kaly send me trampa related stuff since he’s very close to me, instead of Grozniy paying overseas shipping.

6 Likes

Is it right to be jealous now? Lol

4 Likes

Just wanted to double check. Could’ve been possible that your santee lives in Japan, Thailand or whatever even further away country compared to Germany.

But i guess it doesn’t matter ¯\(ツ)

Ah I see… does anyone have tips on how I could figure out who or what company is close to my santee without giving too much info?

2 Likes

True story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a job for a member who you trust to keep a secret, they could be local or maybe they have family in that area? 🤷

Sometimes it doesn’t always work out

3 Likes

That is interesting, I ordered a part for my xcarve from Quebec last year and paid around $73 US$ it weights at least 2kg. The vendor must have a deal with the postal services. Received via regular postal services they called it “small packet international air”.

Small packets are not tracked and very prone to “mysterious” losses

4 Likes

@mmaner would you be willing to help me in a PM just figuring out what vendors could be “local” to my santee?

3 Likes

Im excited to watch this play out and get ideas for next year when Ill have income to spend on a gift.

3 Likes

Yep, I just checked and there was no tracking :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sure, happy to help

4 Likes

@mmaner PM sent

2 Likes

Btw full disclosure to my santee: none of this is your fault. It’s just the shitty postal services between you and I that want me to give up a kidney to make you happy :rofl::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I think I put “set of six shooters” in my want list. One can dream right. Of course I didn’t expect a brand spanking new set :joy: it looks like I need to shop for mine. But due to sizing I might wanna do gift card instead to make it simpler

3 Likes

I got one thing to add to my list, so Santa if you see this… Davega black… that shit looks so good i could eat it.

5 Likes

Who else is still waiting anxiously?

7 Likes

I feel bad for Roman, because without forum software restrictions, all the information would be handled by now.

8 Likes

Im patient somewhat I can wait like a big boy :joy:

1 Like

guess I’ll just die
Picachu%20crying

3 Likes