Secret Easter 2021 - Awaiting gifts

well we lost some regular member with the privacy story and the big mob exode,
and the corona doesn’t help : people have less money to spend and shipping is more expensive…

Also there was plenty of super nice new ESC and gears those last months, so many have already spent theire yearly budgect i think

6 Likes

Those are several good points

4 Likes

It has one good side, less work for @Grozniy

3 Likes

I have been absent for most of the year but just found out about the whole breach thing so what regulars are here still and who is gone.

From my understanding most are still here. Biggest change is that we now only have 2 mods and 1 leader. No more no less

Everyone is here.

1 Like

Mike?

1 Like

There are 2 Admins, 0 Moderators, and 2 Leaders.

If a moderator is also an admin, I only included them once.

2 Likes

Meh, admins here have mod powers and don’t really act like admins. I consider admins almost completely absent on a social plan in a server

I feel bad for laughing lol

e: i stand corrected

Mike is still here.

Is he really though? His account is private and hasn’t made a post since November.

@ARZ imagine defending a side without knowing both sides first…yeah me fucked up

1 Like

Yeah lol I assumed that he’s gone inactive after that whole thing went down, just haven’t seen him around here in a while

He’s here.

1 Like

Sorry for derailing. I guess you miss a lot when you are gone for a good 8 months

Maybe we have less participants because they’re saving money for secret Santa 21?

4 Likes

Or maybe because it’s Secret Easter

LoL I’ve never even heard of that :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Secret Easter bunny thingy? maybe

Just signed up! It’s my first secret gift exchange, I’m super excited :smiley:

4 Likes

Make it epic :wink:

4 Likes