Secret Easter 2021 - Awaiting gifts

same, my lounge is supposed to be pinned, but its never at the top :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

@Grozniy howā€™s the count doing?

2 Likes

I was going to add ā€œintegrated deckā€ in the wish list, but i dared not for shipping consideration

(but hey, if youā€™re rich or have a second hand one taking the dust, who am i to discourage you :crazy_face:)

4 Likes

if u somehow got my name, i actually plan to ship out a near brand new ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ :joy:

1 Like

you sneaky littleā€¦

4 Likes

it has to be a surprise for that person :shushing_face:
i prefer not to disclose it :rofl:

5 Likes

I want to join, but I canā€™t for the life of me think of anything I want for $50 lol, anyone got any suggestions? The only thing I would want is a davega but Iā€™m not in the spot to join the $100 division and I donā€™t want to give someone a crap gift because I canā€™t afford it lol

4 Likes

My wife told me I should ask for printer stuff or a laser attachmentā€¦think she doesnā€™t quite understand how shipping would cause suicide :joy:
Iā€™m probably gonna ask for pi things. Cheap, very light, and tons of fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

it can be anything, doesnā€™t have to be esk8 related as long as its obtainable :man_shrugging:t2:

oh damn, now i remembered what i wroteā€¦

4 Likes

20 Minutes with a hooker?

5 Likes

Personally I just said sum fun/usefull or food. Youā€™ll get what your easter bunny wants to send anyways, itā€™s part of the game right ?

2 Likes

And weā€™re 24 entries

2 Likes

Remember: gift cards

2 Likes

Do you remember how many we had last year?

I think she does :thinking: :skull_and_crossbones: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

63 we had

3 Likes

oh damn

3 Likes

I have just entered!! I see there is not much people this yearšŸ˜°

3 Likes

Yeah not sure what the loss of interest is exactly, maybe financial situations?

3 Likes