Secret Easter 2021 - Awaiting gifts

1. Yup yup and yup
3 Likes

HOLY SHIT my Santa, u did surprised me. Big time
Got the box two days ago but didnt have time to open it up due to tight work schedule
Package description says skateboard wheelsā€¦ ok nice, maybe TB130? Nah the box is too thin for that, maybe itā€™s something else

Then I open it up, nice nice, got some chocolate and bottle opener (I physical canā€™t drink alcohol, but im sure it will have its purpose when my friends come over to chill)
There are also some green 96mm wheels, a slip on sleeve for beer im guessing? And some 12V led lights

NOW HERE IS THE BEST PART

These wheels fucking light up!!! Omfg u did surprised me my dear Santa, I love you :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Woahhh, i thought those were the evolve glow in the dark ones from first glance. Light up ones are way cooler!

5 Likes

Now I just need to find a pulley that fits these wheels :joy: as the spokes are not through, and quite shallow. I assume thatā€™s where the lighting parts are at, or the wires for the lights

2 Likes

Sounds like the BKB ones would work, the spokes on them are not on the tall side.

2 Likes

Close but not quite

maybe those chinese brand abec pulley will fit, now just need to do some google search

e: max spokes length I can have is 10.5mm

3 Likes

I will get you the pulleys they are from local eskate seller tranzite. the quest to get tb130 was a bust. Still in beta. Sorry

8 Likes

Does tranzite sell the pulleys? i donā€™t see them on their website :eyes:
Donā€™t worry about the TB130 :rofl: it was a joke

THANK YOU AGAIN!! u did surprised me with those wheels :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Awesomeness gifts guys :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@frame Pulleys are on their way they are coming from china so should be quick.

5 Likes

omfg, thatā€™s awesome. thank you so much!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Awe jyea, prezzints!

9 Likes

Got some new 218s and mounts on sale for my cags and pulleys :ok_hand:

Thanks again @Flasher!

4 Likes

round 2
just out of interest
(dont answer if you dont want)

sending
  • sent and received
  • sent on its way
  • some sent rest coming soon
  • sending soon
  • none sent yet

0 voters

receving
  • received (some / all)
  • not yet

0 voters

3 Likes

Just got a tracking nr from grozniy, iā€™m very excited now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Weā€™re all excited

2 Likes

I think my secret easter is turning up tomorrow :eyes: . All I know is that the package is 5kg and nothing on my wish list was that heavy I donā€™t think, excited to see what Iā€™ve been sent! :smiley:

6 Likes

a brickā€¦

still hoping for mine
got a email from @Grozniy a couple days ago and asked for a full face helmet (tsg or similiar) just hoping the guys gets that. if not happy with anything which they could give

4 Likes

Iā€™m certain now that my gift got porch pirated. I canā€™t be too mad because it could have been much worse considering I just had $5k worth of cells delivered to me but still a bummer :confused:

7 Likes

ah sorry man

dunno why there is such a problem with it in the usa and not in the uk at all

hopefully it isnt that and your gift will turn up eventually. have you spoken with the sender yet?

2 Likes