Secret Easter 2021 - Awaiting gifts

In my …uh… suitcase!

2 Likes

Package is on it’s way, my gift should be there in 2 to 4 weeks (crossing the Can to US border so who really knows)

5 Likes

Second half of my gift has been sent by Express international mail (supposedly 4 business days)

5 Likes

Tracking on my second package says Delivered!!

5 Likes

Update for my receiver: expected delivery is by tommorow :skull: for once USPS is processing super fast lmao

4 Likes

I wish… USPS has been really bad lately

Tracking seems to not even work anymore, I ordered 3 smart BMSs from thisguyhere and they have been “In Transit, Arriving Late” for a week now. No other tracking events

1 Like

So 1 2 and 3 are marked as delivered :slight_smile:
the fourth one (choclates and sweets) still didn’t make it to the post office though, because of covid situation and crazy rush at work, but i hope it will be done by next week :slight_smile:
Sorry for that

3 Likes

Well time will tell on my end, I’m usually somewhat lucky with shipping times( even with USPS unless it’s a big box)

1 Like

My santee’s gift isn’t quite complete. The first part arrived but I needed to wait to get the second part. I should be able to get it out within the next week or two.

Sorry for the delay, I would be better but my life is crazy right now.

9 Likes

@ShutterShock you’re not alone … waiting for the final parts and then it’s ready to send it out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You should do what my santa did… send em in different packages! It was pretty awesome getting a new gift every week even if it was a small pack of candy

5 Likes

Haha yeah I was thinking about it but I’d prefer to ship only one box, besides one item is a small expensive one :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m lowkey impressed

Edit: yes I did hide the location :smirk:

Update: it was delivered, I hope the package is in good shape and in good hands

4 Likes

R.I.P.

8 Likes

k to my secret santa all packages were sent one has arrived and the other 2 are on their way

3 Likes

Thanks @Flasher for all the amazing gifts! I’m already eating my candy as I’m typing this :yum:

I can’t wait to get the new shiny pulleys on the cags! No longer need the sketchy PETG ones :grin:

7 Likes

Hope you like em. I couldn’t send battery building materials as… well… I’m not a battery builder :joy:

6 Likes

We’re back in action!

4 Likes

So a package arrived at my local post-office, but it’s open only from 10 to 16 while i’m working on the other side of the city from 9 to 18 :disappointed:
Unless my neighboor proposes to self sacrifice herself, i’ll have to wait for the weekend !

4 Likes

Oh boy, the anxiety :laughing:

3 Likes