Secret Easter 2021 - Awaiting gifts

No, thank you for checking tho

4 Likes

Dang it. Youā€™re the only active Oakland sk8er I know here :joy:

4 Likes

Lol!

2 Likes

My gift is certainly lacking that personal touchā€¦ so sorry for that, but international shipping sucks and I took the easy way out and am drop shipping you something Iā€™d want for myself (those are the best kinds of gifts, right?)

11 Likes

Indeed the bestest

3 Likes

Wow @Ace this is a super duper box of gifts!!!
Some coca?

No itā€™s coffee! I admit I have only made instant coffee but this is my chance to step it up :grin:

:star2: Skate stuffs, I think Iā€™ll be needing a few more decks for all these trucks.
Bearing cleaner is a awesome choice Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get some good use of it. Zealous is perfect too!

MUSHROOMS :grinning: Iā€™m in a house with an expert so Iā€™ll be taking top care of these.

Tesla coil speakers!! That is super cool!

Enertion bluetooth is great, I have 4 focboxes and none of those.

Gonna go enjoy these, appreciate the epic unboxing experience.

8 Likes

itā€™s not just international. Two things I wanted to get basically would charge about the cost of the item to ship it. Thatā€™s just BS

4 Likes

yeah same sadly due to international shipping from the uk atm i doubt i can ship the personal gift for quite a bit
both the main gifts have been shipped long ago

1 Like

You wanted a Tesla but didnā€™t specify what kind. :yum: that coffee is the best in Colombia I hope you like it. I smuggled it back myself a few months ago. Glad it made it to you. Was worried for a bit it would get stoppedā€‹:joy:

6 Likes

I would have expected some drug testing done on the mushrooms :joy:

3 Likes

@Flasher law enforcement has to suspect your shipment in order to get it inspected. I mean that coffee bag could have anything in it.

Apparently he shipped these blocks a little early and they should be allowed to be fully inoculated/more grown before being shipped. A good 30+ days or something is more ideal.

I gotta store them for a good while before I can put them outside, @Ace Iā€™m gonna help you get your instructions more dialed in but a lot of info is there!

2 Likes

Yea yours is the first kit Iā€™ve made. I inoculated them only a week before shipping the package. Was gonna wait longer and send them separately but I decided I wanted everything in one and donā€™t have patience. I actually did the Stamets seminar a few miles from your home. The 3 wood chip bags are sterilized anaerobically to allow natural antibodies to remain intact. Stamets believes it gives them a fighting chance in the wild. My instructions for the kits will be different than what I sent you. You got a rough draft I wrote over the summer. Basically the concept will be that the three bags are to be planted in colonies and connected w the grain spawn so that a large colony can take hold quickly. Iā€™m gonna be marketing them to waterfront home owners here.

3 Likes

Haha my step dad Jim actually teaches those seminars, really funny coincidence.

Hope they survived the bad timing of being shipped in the cold!

Good to know that is not a well revised version of the instructions.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve met your stepdad! Lol. That is one hell of a coincidence

3 Likes

This was actually why I wanted to ship them when I did. 6 days through a blizzard. Wanted to see how strong the strain is.

3 Likes

Haha well I have plenty of mushrooms if they do.

Do you want me to expose any of them to much greater heat?

2 Likes

Naw just let me know if they recover and fully colonize.

2 Likes

wait, so i wasnā€™t the only one who wrote tesla :joy: good to know

3 Likes

Should have made a video :laughing:

3 Likes

Where did you put it i wonder :thinking:

2 Likes