Sean Hacker got stabbed 😢 (NSFW)

Hey y’all, very sad news. Esk8 OG and longtime memeber of our community @SeanHacker got stabbed twice in the chest, and sustained serious injuries. Unfortunately, this is not a joke.

NSFW - GORE

Sean’s brother Robert set up a gofundme page where he is posting the full story and any updates as they come up.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/brother-stabbed-by-homeless-man-with-rambo-knife?utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet&utm_content=undefined&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer&utm_term=undefined

24 Likes

Goddamn, that’s fucking horrible. Hope he can recover quickly and completely.

9 Likes

Jesus fuck man, that’s so awful. I can’t imagine what they’re going through, but I’ve given what I can for now. I hope Sean is able to recover quickly, physically and mentally.

8 Likes

The fcuk…

7 Likes

Chipped in a little, fucking crazy, hope he bounces back :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

What the fuck.
This is madness.
Stay strong buddy.

6 Likes

That’s crazy man. Stay safe out there people and hope for a full recovery

5 Likes

Sharing the link on socials and I’ll donate what i can next check. I know too well how fast those medical bills add up.
Hoping for the best.

5 Likes

Stay strong my man @SeanHacker , we hope to see you again here!

9 Likes

Walk it off bud, I love you.

11 Likes

This is awful. My heart goes out to him & his loved ones.

Does anyone know deets of where / how it happened? Asking as a fellow Portlander.

5 Likes

It details what happened in the gofundme description

8 Likes

This is fucking terrible. I hope Sean can make a full recovery from this shit.
My heart goes out to you man.

5 Likes

Hope they packed the absolute fuck out of those wounds with antibiotics or whatever. I almost wouldn’t trust anything but like a tier 1 hospital to keep me from going septic with homeless knife deep puncture wounds.

5 Likes

This can be you,glad we are contributing to a get better fund in lieu of the alternative. Even if you are broke if lots of people give even 5$ it make a difference as well as letting Sean know we don give a fuck about his health, but here is hooker and blow money .

9 Likes

Godspeed. :pray:

7 Likes

I’m going to see him tomorrow - I’ll give an update here or poke him to hop on.

He is stable, just pretty fucked up as you can imagine. He’s awake/lucid, and a tough motherfucker.

Was an unprovoked attack while he was out walking his dog (who is okay). I hate this world some days.

22 Likes

The world does truly suck sometimes. Hope you get better soon Sean. Donated.

5 Likes

I dont know the dude but have added what I could, the shits fucked and I know that the services aren’t the same there as over here (sadly we seem to be edging towards a similar user pay system here)

Here’s to a speedy recovery! Somebody get in there and put some pulleys on a wheel chair STAT!

4 Likes

WTF?!?! keep us update on his condition. This is some effed up situation to be in! Can’t imagine the pain of being stabbed :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes