*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

Did you fill the form out?

Nope.

1 Like

I confuse. I thought was you. I thought was your name from Singapore. I not know who is then.

No, he’s currently building his own bomb deck.

I no sure who. Is still two waiting for paying. :confused:

1 Like

You should know… If you sent out the invoices on PayPal you can see who hasnt paid.

I know who not paying but no know who the person is from here. And I see they no look at invoice or reply to message I send on PayPal.

Expect my payment in the next hour or two.

Could you reveal their name via PM?

Is better not share private I don’t want to cause trouble. If no pay by tomorrow then I cancel them from buying. Is take too much time to paying.

3 Likes

Alright, just trying to help

Is ok @moon. Thank you friend for help.

1 Like

Hello friend. Because we still waiting for all to pay. If anyone still wanting to join can please send me PayPal email to my message and I can adding you. Just until tomorrow.

I’m curious as to who got the deck that’s in my country haha. Prepping for the same reason as i am too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He no paying yet so maybe not getting. I sorry for confuse you @Linny

Hey it’s chill! No worries :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

We work on new improve method for making deck. This make deck more stronger with less weighting. We also no need removing much waste material which is no good for environmental.

We making test now and if success then we making all new deck this way.

This way we press some of deck shape in our bladder press. Once we having most shape we then CNC material away. This mean we no have to removing as much material and can making more beautiful finish grain for wood.

Is mean we can improving deck production time and in future we can try and keeping price reduce.

16 Likes

This is really really beautiful work !! Once again I love it ! And feel a bit dump to dont have jump on it …
Maybe later next yr :wink:

Sorry to maybe ask again, but by curiosity, where can I find the deck specs plz ??

Thx & good continuation :v:

Edit : Also, thanks for those reviews, testing and repport to Jeff @topcloud and the amazing improvement that will follow ! :clap:

7 Likes

Hello friend. We making test now for the new deck construction. It need some time for testing to making sure is can work ok. Once we confirming then we can completing production of all deck this way. I take photo once we finish test and can show you.

9 Likes