*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

Thanks for providing these updates.

2 Likes

We finish our testing in about 10 day. Once we finish i share photo and result for everyone see. We thinking this will make very strong and we performing many testing.

3 Likes

Jeff has had some shit from this community but just keeps it cool and calm. I really hope these decks work out for everyone and I really want to see what you guys come up with next.

The amount of experience and equipment they have access to gives me hope for some quality parts soon™

10 Likes

Thank you for nice word friend, is not problem. We work hard to make these best deck we can. My team is make sure no issue with cracking or breaking.

3 Likes

neoONE

15 Likes

Is there still a spot open / someone willing to give me theirs? I’m beginning to realize that while I slowly collect parts for my main build, I would love a short board to replace taking the bus. 3 months of not taking the bus pays for the deck by itself already :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If want can still add one more. Send me you PayPal email and I can sending invoice.

2 Likes

For updating friend. We order new bamboo material from 福建 which is AAA grade. We inspecting all material more detail before we making press. I share photo of sample maybe next week is ok.

11 Likes

Hello friend. Yesterday and today we start making first test sample. We need few more day to finishing. But we think is better for everyone and final deck will looking more beautiful.

13 Likes

17 Likes

We make layup of bamboo better so is have seamless grain for when machine. It make looking more beautiful.

6 Likes

Plans anyone? I’m probably gonna throw some MAD hubs on it

1 Like

My plan:

• 10s3p with NESE modules (I’ll just take the cells out when I travel with this board)
  • single ESC, probably a FocBox, assuming I buy replacements for my dual build
  • 85mm blue Caguamas
  • For now: caliber drive train with a single 6355 motor, because I already have the parts. If I can, will upgrade to dual drive and get CNC trucks + Moon’s 3 gear drives in the future. Or direct drive, if someone makes a more narrow one than TB.
2 Likes

Hummies, vesc 6 dual HD, cram as many cells in there as I can

3 Likes

Either hummies or the elofty dd. Just depends which one comes first. The pics look great!!!

1 Like

We can’t wait to see what you all making with the neoONE deck. We almost finishing the first sample and I share more photo next week of finished.

We still having some 10s3p battery pcb in stock if anyone wanting to go with deck. If no use our battery pcb can fitting 12s3p ok and unity esc.

10 Likes

Yep that’s the route I’ll take. Build a 12s3p and a unity. Maybe get it Senderized. Popaca wheels on front

1 Like

We finish CNC work for samples. Next we need to sand smooth and then paint for protect.

18 Likes

Is chinese tea table.

1 Like

It looks like the concave is deeper than the originally planned deck. Nice work!

1 Like