*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Welp, guess I should start to mold and cast the existing 90mm sleeves.

Shit… how do I start…

2 Likes

He also informed me that the second batch of neohubs will be ready in july

At this point I reckon you can take anything @jeffwuneo says as complete and utter bullshit

1 Like

For sure. Just trying to figure out what is plan is from here. Seems up in the air still

1 Like

Its like trying to figure out a woman dude. As soon as you think you’ve got it figured out… bam nope, off by a country mile.

8 Likes

I read it like that… and thought you must have a very active nightlife.

Also… weve all been there… right? Right???

3 Likes

Lol. Nightlife has been very inactive for years. I overdid it when I was younger, and now I can’t keep up to my old standards, there’s no point.

2 Likes

isn’t it a shame, Al… when all of our wisdom and knowledge becomes invisible to actively nubile young wimmens…

that… and thinking like my Dad, convinced me I wasn’t getting any cooler as I aged…

4 Likes

Take a lil ride on the wild side. It’s 2020 Al. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Lol. I have seen the wild side. Many more times than I can count or remember.

Tell me Andrew, have you ever lived a full lifetime as a Fanta bottle?

7 Likes

Fuck man. I started sensing this early and called him out on it as some may remember. Then I ended up trusting him and canceling my PayPal dispute…FUCK

4 Likes

please elaborate…

I’m intrigued?

are you the villain?
The hero?
Or the dupe in your post?

4 Likes

I made a deal with him when my deck showed up broken that instead of him sending back another deck I’d wait for a future short model. He wouldn’t produce updates so I ended up requesting a refund and when he said no I just requested PayPal refund me since I didn’t receive any replacement. He told them he already gave me a deck and showed them the original tracking, but he didn’t mention that it was broken and returned to him at my expense. Ultimately we had a long argument starting at post 512 on the “neoone s deck gb” thread and I agreed to wait for a future model and drop the dispute with PayPal. Something I now regret

5 Likes

To be fair, does anyone know how long loads can last? 50 years seems a bit long even frozen.

4 Likes

holy wall of fukking text!

so he duped you?

1 Like

d00d you missed the “minus sign” it’s 50-16…

1 Like

indubitably

3 Likes

In that case I should have kept my first one.

I was “almost” that guy…

I don’t know what to tell you… I honestly tried to read your wall of text and it hurt my head…

can you make what you got work?

I hope so!!!

should is what the man said when he wore another man’s shoes