*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

I doubt I’d ever see them. It’s weird he ghosts all my emails about the neobox but when I ask about sleeves, the reply was instant

3 Likes

New money to grab.

6 Likes

Ghosted me on some wheels for like 40 bucks. But after delivering hubs and sleeves. Makes no sense…

1 Like

ayyyyyy maybe he forgot

1 Like

:joy: Nope. Responded to emails. ‘Forgot’ to send and then ‘sent’ big with tracking to follow but that was weeks ago. Then no response to emails after a couple of weeks asking for tracking. Just disappeared and ignored my emails. PayPal running out and communication just ignored.

This site is still loading for me.

https://rideneo.co/product/neoone-s/

And saw a reply on the neo IG as recently as the last 24 hours.

Somethings up.

The website was down, now its back up but neobox and neohubs are gone.

The reply was to my message on Insta

4 Likes

Yeah, but look at the bright side, JedBoards JeffBoards is finally launching their complete:

https://rideneo.co/product/neoone-s/

PS: friendly reminder @Lee_Wright was defrauded by Wu through PayPal + publicly doxxed by Wu originally in a temper tantrum over the refund request.

gcsnc

7 Likes

Can somebody give @Lee_Wright the Esk8 Martyr badge please?

2 Likes

Remember when people gave him shit for having the audacity to request a refund? :joy:

17 Likes

That was the echo that caused the avalanche. Never forget.

8 Likes

I tried to make up to him by asking pictures of his feet. IIRC, he was quite pleased, in more ways than one.

2 Likes

Friend, Jeff not do this skateboard for making money is for fun only. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Rideneo

Quality is the only thing we knowing how to do

8 Likes

It has to be top notch quality or they don’t deliver. I dont see what the issue is.

1 Like

Board wont tolerate kids and grumpy old men. Pretty neat feature, although discrimination.

13 Likes

Sorry @Dareno

8 Likes

I’m worried that if I get some more sleeves from him, he will try to say that my neoboxes were in the box he shipped too in order to win the PayPal dispute :roll_eyes: lol

2 Likes

Dude. There will be no more product. Sending jeff more money be like

4 Likes