*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

I’m really excited to ride these tbh. It will be cool to compare them against other hubs I’ve ridden

1 Like

Been awhile since I been kn the forum. Hot these hubs a few weeks ago. So jeff just kinda ghosted the forum?

GhostedGiphy

2 Likes

with-money-cute-ghost-character-cartoon-vector-17393273

6 Likes

43r1ll

5 Likes

he’s not ghosting. he’s just very very busy waiting for a new capacitor. very busy. no sleep in factory. then everything will be delivered to all friends.

shhh! you wake up jeb. (jeb is not a friend though)

8 Likes

not anymore, if he can ship my replacement tomorrow according to him :crazy_face:

1 Like

maybe he got just one

1 Like

I would 100% trust the guy who has proven he can’t be trusted. Drop that PayPal claim that cannot be reinstated ASAP.

3 Likes

or if you want to be sure, just ask him if he pinky swears

4 Likes

I think the thing that is bothering me now, is that I didn’t purchase any extra thane sleeves. Jeff has to have some extras laying around. I need em

Now that “Jeff” has dumped the Gerbers, cleaned out the rideNEO Github, and taken down the rideNEO web site, it’s safe to say that he has cut and run. Get your chargebacks going, folks.

16 Likes

Please make your scary ghost-like figure to more closely resemble a used condom…

3 Likes

this is so sad.

1 Like

Do the loaded ones fit, at all?

1 Like

From the reports I read, they are too loose from the thane to the can.

1 Like

Ok. Will have to make my 3 spare sets of sleeves last then…
that’s a fucker isn’t it. Not really ‘like the loaded ones only sensored’ If they’re not actually like the loaded ones :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Hence the reason I sold mine. As well as wanting no association with a lying cunt

5 Likes

Yeah ghosted me on the front wheels. Stopped emails to me, after lying about sending them but providing no tracking info for them. Disputing PayPal for it probably like everyone else now I’d say.

3 Likes