*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

7 Likes

I’ve heard that these hubs perform similar to hubs. Can anyone comment on this?

15 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Lol I think some people expected the hubs to not perform like hubs, but here we are, with hubs!

2 Likes

I think ppl were expecting it to fit loaded thane which would defiantly give a nicer ride than China thane.

3 Likes

Tbfaaaaair, the 90mm thane these came with is passable. Can’t comment on the 85mm

8 Likes

I’ve been tempted to buy these if/when a 2nd batch is available so that I could throw them on Avenue longboard trucks, for extra comfort.

It’s either that, or pick up Meepo’s 100mm hubs and have the extra 10mm of comfort there. Have to use their trucks though…

5mm :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

Extra 10mm in diameter :kissing_heart:

85mm sleeves ride pretty nice,
a definite improvement to the Wowgo 2s hubs i have, got nothing else to compare them to though.

I have yet to try mine. Waiting on Neobox to juice em with, but I have ridden a few different types of hubs before. Will be interesting to compare

12 Likes

You know what we( mostly i) need? Jaykay trucks/hubs!

1 Like

Nahhhh! The idea is brilliant, but i personally think they will not last long in order of stability. Maybe i am wrong, but cant imagine they will hold up just a day under no ideal conditions and as far as there is no “Nuclear Battery” or something from the future, range will suck anyways, bro.

1 Like

For everyday riding and long commutes definitely not but for short trips or riding in the city for shopping etc. they are perfect, especially in Germoney.

2 Likes

for us here theres every hub the best choice, but we always need more juice. Double the range of the jk would be acceptable, but 8 cells are much toooooo less for fun IMO.
But interesting concept anyways and looks like a very well assembled electric longboard, thats for sure.
Edit: But i get your point, dood :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Yeah a little more range would be great.

2 Likes

I would like to argue, that V1 hubs are better than V3

2 Likes

Neos vs. Hummies

6 Likes

I’m not drinking the hub coolaid just yet but when I do it will be hummie flavour. (Wow That sounded less creepy in my head)

9 Likes