*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Yeah I’ll be alright. Not the first…or third time I’ve been screwed in the esk8 market. I didn’t have any particular build I was just buying it to add to the collection.

1 Like

*shhhhh tell No One!!"

I once bought parts from
Mboards!!!

fukk mike beard!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I read your story back when you posted it. At least you got a chance to confront him in person. Cool shit

1 Like

it is still under litigation…

with covid and nevada liberal legislation… I will seek triumph sometime in 2025

how many times does 15 go into 1?

sometimes one fights for principles…

Yup, I regret trusting his word there, too. It felt like am agreeable outcome at the time. Apologies.

3 Likes

@BillGordon do ya remember how many jedboxes were to be in the first prod. run?

I remember the number 50… too low??? seems low???

how many monies is dat?
how many minus paypal hold back?
how many monies did jed cype?

the drunker I get the more that I see…

this really isn’t a scam… it’s the story of idiots…
they had a grail in their hands… they really, really had the gerbers and the technology…
but they were too stUUpid to even make a market demand a product…

you can give a man a fish

Well he said he makes 500 for production.

36 boxes were made for testing

1 Like

dats the info I be seeking… thanks my brother…

1 Like

Luckily I got a extra set. 2 different sizes though.

1 Like

Nuff Said
4 Likes

Damn we need a superlike button

3 Likes

You’re like a decaffeinated troll

I wonder if the decks were broken on purpose. JedBoards had some low quality stock, they made a group buy to get their money back. #conspiracyTheory

7 Likes

RAWR! Time to ressurect my halfdead neohub soon. One uber thick and one reasonably thick insulated copper wire…

23 Likes

So, is there any way we are going to be able to get extra sleeves for these?

I don’t think I wanna keep mine if I’ll never be able to get extra sleeves :sweat:

It’s gonna suck having to decide on a whole new drivetrain for the current build but I don’t think I wanna settle if I’ll never be able to take advantage of swappable thane

4 Likes

Sorry if this is an obtuse ask at this point, but people that have hubs and are riding on them:

Is there any noticeable improvement over other hubs? Are these better than your average Meepo hub?

I seem to recall them being advertised as an upgraded Loaded hub motor- is that true?

8 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to ride mine yet due to the whole neo box ordeal but, at this point I might sell them before ever getting the chance.

It seems the consensus was… They are pretty much just hubs. Nothing special.

6 Likes

I sent a message to Jed Jeff today and told him I was interested in buying some extra sleeves, but I didn’t feel comfortable buying them until I received my neobox refund.

I guess we will see what happens :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

i’ve only ridden Meepo and Wowgo hubs, the ride on these feels a lot smoother (i have the 85mm sleeves), they have enough power to get me up the hills around here and i really like how they coast compared to belts. They’re definitely not as good as urethane but their a lot closer than the Meepo/Wowgos

*No science was used in this review, strictly personal feels

6 Likes