*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Here you go.

54 Likes

“Good for health, bad for education”

Raw. The people want raw Jeff. :flushed:

5 Likes

Guys chill :smiley: Let Jeff finish the first batch first. I bet there is always room for different colors in the future. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

5 Likes

these are going inside your enclosures right? Am I missing something? :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Thank god someone got the point. You won’t even see it guys. Anyway this is Jeff’s company, if he wants to make them pink than he can. Stop bugging him about colours.

18 Likes

and a lot of us are going ditch the covers and put them on a heat-sink plate :crazy_face:

so, yeah, who cares what color they are

nice work @jeffwuneo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

They can already dissipate 100a constant for 6 minutes, what extra cooling do you need?

3 Likes

It’s a joke bois. Jeff is probably sick from requests anyway… keep doin yo thang Jeff :call_me_hand:

If inside or not is important for us to make quality. We don’t like make ugly product.

20 Likes

I don’t really understand. If I fill out the survey, I will get a neobox when it is out of the testing phase? But the testing phase will begin when community members receive first batch?

We send next batch end of month. We already been test for many month and first batch is sending to first user now for test.

13 Likes

16 Likes

Will purchasing without a chassis be an option?

6 Likes

Is possible can be.

8 Likes

@jeffwuneo
How is your newBOX v6 different to say a VESC6 functionally? or is it the same?

Does it have the IMU / RF components?

Is VESC6 design. No IMU or RF.

9 Likes

Its an interesting design! I like some of the changes to the other guys out there, and dislike others.
Direct fets all around is nice even on the V4 . The edge connector USB is great! those vertical connectors aren’t worth a damn mechanically. Do the enclosures have direct contact with the FET housings, to provide direct contact heatsinking??
Its interesting to see the Shunt resistors so close to the FETS on the V4. or the crystal so close to the USB and edge.
I am not experienced enough to know if these decisions are good / bad but they are different! Excited to see how they pan out.

Also, I am a huge fan of your prompt answers! Thank You

8 Likes

Our whole case is big heatsink. We use thermal pad from FET to connect to case so is one big heatsink for all.

18 Likes