*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

:man_facepalming: I guess I should have clicked it. that’s not at all what I thought it was. thanks.
ignore the interruption.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in 2x V6 if testing goes well. Need to drag myself out of the stone age of esk8.

5 Likes

What is wrong with Max b6?

4 Likes

Nothing if all you want to do is race, but personally I want finer control for commuting. Also, it kind of sucks going offroad without sensors, literally any little hill with a loose surface can freak out the ESC based on my experience.

[edit] That doesn’t mean I’m ditching the SK3’s though, I’ll go AS5047 on them. [/edit]

8 Likes

We trying hard to finishing before spring festival. This for top of case. PCB is mount to top and secure by brass standoff. We supply thermal pad for best contacting and have room for cable route. When assemble can fill hole with glue or maybe later we making rubber for this.

25 Likes

Such a slick product Jeff, make some rubber!

11 Likes

Ill be picking up 2 of v4 and 2 v6 myself. I can’t wait for these.

2 Likes

Put me down for 2x of the V4 and one of the dual V6

3 Likes

Put me down for 1,000,000!

Just kidding @jeffwuneo, I’ll follow your instructions and wait for you to make a sign up form.

Unless you really want to scroll through all these comments making a tally… :wink:

12 Likes

What Justin is trying to say in a really polite way is that people are well dumb.

20 Likes

Glad you got that one bud

4 Likes

Here is survey friend. Please helping me to fill out and we can making stock available after spring festival and testing finish.

7 Likes

I think you forgot to allow 0 V4 neoboxes on the survey, unless you’re required a purchase of at least 1 V4 neobox.

1 Like

I fix now.

2 Likes

Is dual v6 an option?

Not yet.

3 Likes

Sorry, no rush :slight_smile: was just curious to see if this was the form for everything

Just tried to summarize the topic to see if I could find what the specs for v4 and v6 were. Couldn’t find them though I know they’re in here somewhere.
@jeffwuneo could you please give a quick rundown of both? V4 can do 80A continuous, v6 120A, something like that?
Need to decide how much I have to make my wallet cry.

1 Like

Shit. @jeffwuneo. I filled out the survey but put my forum name as “ace418”. I forgot that in this beautiful slice of heaven I’m just “Ace”

4 Likes

I think there is one big problem with this whole thread.
Infomation on the neobox is on here but is scattered everywhere within 1200 posts.
I think the best solutuion for everybody is that either Jeff makes a new thread with all the info in one post and close/merge this whole thread on the new one, or, @BillGordon i am not sure this is possible, but maybe Jeff makes a post with all the info on it and then you can move it to the very top of this thread?
I understand Jeff has his own website and will put all his info there but since November i don’t know how many times i have seen the same question rewritten. Even i am a bit lost now.

This is just a suggestion btw, but i think this would be better.

12 Likes