*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

@f1rstb81 this for both.

Is just pcb and part now. Once is assemble then can share photo. Because we make in our factory is very busy now. I need wait for SMT line to finish other project so can put these on. It need some time for happen. Once is start only need few hours to making.

What you need seeing?

5 Likes

Hey, I’m equally excited/intrigued by this project, but looks like we’ll both have to wait a bit.

3 Likes

There are renders. Somewhere in this thread :rofl:

2 Likes

Of the aluminum case?

:man_shrugging: i don’t remember. But its not like the posts are hidden from you :+1:

1 Like

There isn’t renders that I’m aware of. Thats why we want to see drawing. But yes in another week, possibly… we wait

Don’t believe u read what I was asking but for sure there are renders of the PCB but not what u will receive if u order not trying to cause any fuss just want to see what’s in production for us to buy. Shit I bet he would take my money right now so why can’t I ask for the finalized pic especially if it’s in production.

There are pictures of the pcb and renders of the final product. I don’t recall seeing a picture of a heatsink.

Stop wasting everyone elses time and read the fucking thread if you are interested.

10 Likes

Yeah bro did you read this thread lol? No one is dick riding without a reason.

If you read the thread you would have seen the development the entire way through. I have followed this from day one and I have full confidence that he will deliver. Regardless, he has shown that he delivers on other projects: see neodeck and neohubs.

Why are your panties in a wad

Look I don’t personally have any money into this project because I don’t have that ability right now. However, I would feel safe putting my money in his hands seeing how he manages the other projects, his company, and his development process. He is no fool. Besides why lie about a hobby that you support, this doesn’t even make him money :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

I’m done y’all have fun no need for the fuss just wanted to see wat the man was producing currently for us to buy with him saying it will be ready next week. Definitely expected a pic of a product or sum type of something especially with it being ready for us next week.

1 Like

As I say many time. It need SMT. This final step of assemble. Once we finishing this can show you photo and video of finish product.

If you order and not happy please say me and I can refund for you is no problem. Is no need for be angry.

19 Likes

Not angry at all my man I just expected u to have a pic for us that’s all no hate at all my man just get us that dope ESC.

3 Likes

It appears there’s a message lost in translation here. If I’m understanding correctly, right now, Jeff is still producing the PCB’S, and once those have been produced, and tested, a case can be produced. But this is still prototyping of sorts.

2 Likes

I believe the man is just asking for a render of the finished product since it is final already for production.

I’d like to see that too.

And as far as other products concerned I don’t believe anyone has anything finished in hands yet correct?

3 Likes

Maybe it is hard to understand straight tone text across culture lol I am even having a hard time understanding your intent bruv

I agree with @Zach that I think he is still producing

@esk8manbabes the neo deck has been tested and is in hands of several trustworthy members

3 Likes

There’s one of the new neoOne decks here in Melbourne :ok_hand: building a battery for it soon @monoxane is the proud owner

2 Likes

Here’s the lastest renders, I believe won’t be available for prototype testing? Not clear if v6 will also look like this

4 Likes

For clear to all friend.

Right now we have more than 100 PCB for each with component in our factory. Our SMT which assembling for pcb is busy now but we try to schedule for production this week.

Production for assemble pcb only need several hour and then need test and some hand solder for cable.

We no make case yet because if need make some change we need changing case.

Once we can know pcb is ok we can making case and send for all tester.

I no want make friends angry. It need some time because now is very busy for all China production. Spring festival soon and many project need delivery.

30 Likes

Kewl. But just to be clear and correct there is no picture or render of a complete finished product since it would not be accurate anyway until you have finished making one first.

We are all just looking for a VESC6 picture with VESC6 crossed off and neoBOX6 underneath it.
Do that and all needs are satisfied I think.

This render for both PCB with component attach.

No yet for case because it not changing. But if need see render can making no problem.

7 Likes