*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Please allow me to clarify our projects are to establish a new baseline of quality for a community far beyond the handful of buyers on our forum,

If you wish to make donations as individuals, please, be my guest. Be sure to start a thread for everyone who has an ABEC core, as I’m sure Chris Chaput would love your money, Drop deck owners go setup a Patreon for Mike Perreten at Landyachtz. Pester your gear drive makers to send a little on the side to Jens Kappel at E-Toxx.

We’re not stopping at ESC, folks, because we’re not stopping at ESK8.

18 Likes

Hey Karl, are you somehow involved in Jeff’s projects?

7 Likes

The easiest way to show appreciation for all Bens hard work is to buy the tool. Don’t just accept the free version. Get the platinum.

All you ack guys then donate separately

Can we get back on topic now?

18 Likes

Before going back on topic, just a friendly reminder that there are many other donation causes that one could argue are somewhat more important, like children, health, environment, or animal welfare :wink:

3 Likes

smile.amazon.com is good for that. Although I still pick charity’s like the EFF lol

3 Likes

We are on an electric skateboard forum discussing the person who created the firmware that this hardware relates to. Famine will need to hold on a minute.

13 Likes

It’s still 2019 Karl you silly old fart

11 Likes

Yawn, this is boring

3 Likes

Who ever said China could never catch up was short sighted indeed, I work in proto hardware and I can back up what their industrial fabs are capable of if they have the direction and motivation to produce a product for commercial sales or otherwise, I was saying months ago that with Enertion flagging on sales and cutting back on QA they would inevitably be leap frogged. Over all it’s great for us and the community to keep the heat up so manufacturers to continue iterate and improve as long as there’s a market to support it.

5 Likes

Hope all this is going to be a good thing for the community like it was intended :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

don’t take nonsense things to heart, and keep a good eye on your health, eat well and sleep better! (3 hrs isn’t enough for humans)… many people counting on you!

3 Likes

It’s depressing how many guys this brings to mind. Nicely said.

13 Likes

Point taken, very good point indeed.

I am quite excited to see the advancements and new developments from Neo and also to see good new reliable esk8 vendors :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I don’t know can be made practical - yet my friend, what you suggest is very noble.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello friends. I not want cause problem about anyone. We just want try helping our friend here.

27 Likes

No problems Jeff, but opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one :rofl:

10 Likes

@BillGordon seems @topcloud has what i suggested yesterday, in telegram :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You realise there’s no dick waving contest here right?

This is just a thread where a guys copying an ESC. People have done it before, and will do it again. No need to get preachy and biblical about it.

23 Likes

On fire this morning Q.

9 Likes

ugh, can we clean this thread up a bit or split it into a new topic @BillGordon

3 Likes