*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I am down for 2x of the classic

There is a demand for dule look at flipsky they sell more dule than singles. Tho I would wait until thay have been tested by people and think about this as a later project

A small lake of tears. IMO duals have to be indestructable quality, which means more expensive, which is the opposite direction most current duals have taken.

3 Likes

I see the render looks like micro-usb. I know in a previous post you said you would be using USB-C. Just wondering if that is still the plan?

Great job, you make us froth at the mouth with all the information and development updates you give us!

I did like unity with the 1 MCU controlling the pwm of the motor and offsetting it compared to the 2nd motor grate idea for steadying the spikes on dule motor builds. That’s a big advantage over any single controller on dule set up

2 Likes

Dual would rule me straight out of here in my case cause I cannot drive two separate feet wireless with a single dual unit… And I don’t plan 4WD.

So I’m perfectly happy with the way it is going right now. :point_right:

7 Likes

yeah I’ll take 3-4 $69 OG focboxes!

3 Likes

Jeff has the quality of a $150-$250 ESC that hes selling at cost to us for $69-$120.

2 Likes

The unity is still in production, cloning it would be a dick move.

Secondly you don’t want this, trust me. The unity runs on a forked vesc firmware that is reliant on @Deodand supporting it, which if he says he will I firmly believe he will. But two separate esc’s from a supplier like Jeff is better in every way. No special fork to make it work, just good old fashioned stock vedder magic.

12 Likes

I know I am asking a lot but do you have a draft of the 20S esc? Just to see the form factor. This suspense is killing me :joy: searching for the little Esk8 dose to keep going (Esk8 addiction)

1 Like

It’s a rectangle and it’s under 1m x 1m in size.

You’re welcome.

15 Likes

Thanks a lot. Now I can sleep :grin:

3 Likes

Oh btw still got files from Ackmaniac 3.100 (both compiled and files to compile it), maybe could be interesting to do something about that cruise control and shit. Watt control has replaced Current control in regular vesc tool right?

I kinda left out for some time. Can we recover both the custom curve setting and watt control and cruise control modes? Would be nice to implement in FW.

1 Like

I need updating 3D model. We use USB C.

4 Likes

About 2 motor design. This be our ESC we making. I share only when ready.

5 Likes

count me in for 2 of these puppies =)

Yesterday we start production for focbox hardware, this need 4-5 day. I share photo later.

19 Likes

LOL :joy:

3 Likes

yeah this sounds great

This for original focbox with some improve to fix canbus and other problem.

21 Likes