*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I believe the 60D will be well within budged then.

6 Likes

well if the stormcore arrives before the paypal expiry then cancel, otherwise wait until the last minute

2 Likes

If Jeff was still around I would’ve just asked for a refund so I can reorder and get another 180 days protection, but he’s not, so dispute.

He hasn’t responded to my dispute yet

4 Likes

So September 1st or when the 60D ships. Whichever comes first.

EDIT: accidentally cropped out the purchase date: March 5th 2020

6 Likes

You just ordered a few days ago?

No, March 5th.

1 Like

Oh, silly me :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hoboken! I’m pretty near. Are you okay with your name/address out there?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t mind visitors at work :wink:

Where are you located btw?

2 Likes

Heh checked google maps, nice.

I’m going to use MayTech SuperFOC 6.8’s until these ship or until StormCore is released… But chances are, even if I get these before StormCore’s Ill still end up buying a set of StormCores.

gonna put my eggs in the cheap foccers

9 Likes

Placed an order of those on the 25th PCB’s and components where in my hands by yesterday. Just gotta wait on the heatsinks and stuff of Ali.

Like 9 days for 10 esc’s 90% assembled. Unless there’s major issues that haven’t been discovered there’s little reason to go for much else if cost is of any concern.

4 Likes

I wish they were smaller.

2 Likes

Yup but I mean they aren’t really that much bigger than a unity esp if you flip the caps onto the board. I think only 30mm difference?

It’s hard to beat the size of that makerx stuff tho.

1 Like

God what an ugly ESC :rofl:

Right :smiley: I agree.

Good thing it wont be on a commercial product or out in the open just hidden away like a step-child on Privet Drive. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just sent Jeff and email asking if he is going to ship the Neoboxes this week like he told me, and to send pictures to update the state of the production units in case that he won’t ship them
I also told him that there are a bunch of people here that are talking about starting disputes with Paypal because of the lack of updates from him
And that if he doesn’t want to have again a bunch of people starting disputes with PayPal that he needs to give real updates and pictures of the production.

6 Likes

Let’s hope that he will give us a proper update and provide us with prove that he wasn’t butt fucking us all this time…

4 Likes

My claim resolution date has been pushed back (once again, 4th or 5th time now) to 9th June

8 Likes