*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

If if makes you feel better, my package went from waiting in hk to my house in about two days! It was waiting in hk a while but once it changed, it was here stupid fast. He did mention he paid express for the beta units though…

2 Likes

I’m sure my neohubs will be here in no time once they start moving. I’m not worried :grin: just excited

1 Like

i don’t know if any of you dullards know… but I’m expecting a package that may set raceboard set-up for the masses a reality…

2 Likes

I like hong kong… it’s like an ameriacnized version of real china…

4 Likes

how about a production run update for all of us believers…

1 Like

and those production run case pix you promised?

1 Like

I believe in you @jeffwuneo don’t let me down.

1 Like

I will share production update soon. Is not much to show yet. We still making everything.

3 Likes

the updated case is a “thing”

I will make some picture of the case.

2 Likes

if you keep the goofy heat sink case like the beta test… would you offer 20% off for those that don’t want the goofey case?

mine is just going to sit on a shelf… because…heat sink plate flat below… aux case above… dat’s how ya do it @jeffwuneo

We change the case design base on feedback.

2 Likes

So going back to the question is asked.

@jeffwuneo you will not exchange the testers batch for a production batch to get them a finished product?
Or Only when they have issues. Separate from the warranty or standard 1 year

Will you exchange the test Case with a production case? (because the vesc itself is fine)

If not. What would testers have to pay to get:

the new case
the rubber seal
and all the features that were promised but not delivered to them.
Usb C. and so on.

3 Likes

SHO me da MONIES!

No we not swap out, sorry I already say. Production case cannot fit the tester PCB because of capacitor install.

4 Likes

what about the rubber seal?

so tester would need to shell out yet another 270$ to get what everyone else gets.

1 Like

dude, it’s like a rubber gasket. I get that you’re arguing a principal here but you really expect Jeff to swap out a unit because of a gasket you can buy at home depot for like $2, all the way from China, during a fucking pandemic? I’m sorry but really?

16 Likes

no because i assume the seal can be user installed.

My point is more on the things the average non factory owning person cannot produce.

1 Like

We’re also under a global pandemic…From a virus…That caused massive shutdowns in…China…where Jeff ships from…Asking for an upgrade on a unit because of a “rubber seal” is ridiculous considering the circumstances.

2 Likes