*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

You need some slack on those connections

3 Likes

8 Likes

The revel kit first version doesn’t have ridges…

…oh my, you little fairies have been busy…

1 Like

My optimism for this has finally run out. So I have requested a refund.

If I get the money back I think I will be going the Cheap FOCker 2 route. At least the parts for that come quick.

So now this is the hotest thread on the forum, every vendor is free to advertise here right?

5 Likes

Biggest one is the photo of Focbox6 from Johnny Wizard’s insta. He didn’t x-ray reverse engineer anything, he had the gerbers.

9 Likes

bingo

that was another interesting revelation…

thanks

3 Likes

I’ve recused myself from this thread. I’m ignorantly gaslighting shit that doesn’t concern me.
Goes for @abusfullofnuns too.
I’m not old enough to play here sorry guys

1 Like

Fukken this tbh, DIY is like owning an E type, we all know what we signed up for.

1 Like

That’s why boosted will always be the best.
Also evolve is the Ferrari of electric skateboards :+1:t3:

1 Like

Fiero of electric skateboards*

4 Likes

Guy???

1 Like

Fuck it, I’ll just l powdercoat mine “barney dick” on my own. That one looks anodized. Honestly can’t wait for the FreeSk8/Osrr remote. I do love cnc aluminum gadgets tho.

2 Likes

I’ve consulted my significant other, and she said… and I quote…

"That color is phlurple!"

so it shall be

1 Like

When will I expect this esc

1 Like

Interesting news. Jeff has given me a tracking Number. The package comes from Germany, so it should arrive this week if the national holiday isn’t in its way.

8 Likes

My skepticism will take a back seat and cross its fingers for you.

5 Likes

I wish you the best as well brother… @xsynatic

may those that invested in this *** get what they deserve…

2 Likes

Maybe he only delivers me because i have him by the balls with PayPal. Everyone else just has orders with no shipment yet, that can be refunded easily.

If not, there shouldn’t be any reason to not Deliver Lee his Neoboxes or send him a bloody refund.

2 Likes