Savage1 TKP Trucks

Nice pic Jan! I need to comment on that though. The front hanger looks kinda silly (I think) as that one has smaller 19.05mm hex ends, (.75”) the same as SR. I made a few like that, and sent Jan one in case he wanted to use his existing mounts made for SR, but he just put it in the front.

8 Likes

Testing soon bois, will drop a little write up on here soon!!

25 Likes

You’ve successfully convinced me that i need those wheels now. Fuck you Tim.

9 Likes

7J7d

9 Likes

Can’t wait to try them!

2 Likes

Quick update on the Savage1 TKP’S…
The price for a complete set is $415.00 USD. This includes…2x baseplates (riptide pivot cups, bushings and washers included), 2x hangers (machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum), and 4x 17-4SS 10mm axels 54mm long.
Belt drive motor mounts: $130.00 USD. Included… 2x motor mounts (80mm center to center), 1x stabilizer bar, 2x belt idlers (each idler comes with 2 bearings press fitted, 1 precision shoulder bolt, with spacers and lock nut. The shoulder bolt goes through the bearings AND motor mount, secured by a lock nut on the opposite side. I do have an optional drag handle (for rear mounting obviously), for an additional $25.00. It doesn’t look as cool, but once you use it to drag that board……:+1:t3:
There are currently 10 out in wild right now, and I have one blue, and one black left, but am making more.
(I personally machine and check EVERY part myself😅, to ensure the highest quality.

46 Likes

Damn, I think you may have knocked it out of the park!

20 Likes

I like them, and the feedback so far is good, but time will tell😬. Either way, I’m here to help make them better and assist with any issues.

14 Likes

what’s the width of the truck overall?

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m supposed to be sending these to someone but I kiiiinda want to steal them and ghost because they’re so damn beautiful :ghost:

(I would never steal from any of you fine folks)

7 Likes

Did you open the box, (I won’t tell @EreTroN)
…uhhh oops

5 Likes

250mm is the hanger length

4 Likes

what about with axles end to end?

358mm. Axel length is 54mm

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Maybe a 220mm hanger or shorter in the future?

1 Like

Maybe,

Maybe we don’t make it worse than it already is lol

1 Like

Sir, this is esk8 news forum. We poke the bear at all cost

5 Likes

2 Likes