Sale sale sale! The sale thread

Are those Janux mounts still for sale? If so I’ll take them

1 Like

Someone has spoken for them, I’ll give them 24 hours to reply and then they’re all yours

2 Likes

I have a used torque boards 6355 190kv motor
Used but in good working condition.
A bit dinged up, but spins great. no clogs. no grinding sounds.

I used it for a robotics project a while back but never ended up finishing the project. The giant gear in the pic is not included.

$60usd + you pay shipping.
I’m from Vancouver Canada, so shipping will be ~$15-20. I’ll only charge you the exact shipping amount.

1 Like

Like this one? I have 2 sets! Plans changed and I won’t be using them

2 Likes

I believe those are BKB mounts and they use 255mm belts.

1 Like

I’ve got some beat up caliber 2 trucks I don’t use anymore. $10 + shipping from Utah.

3 Likes

Torque Boards 63mm reverse mount motor mount, never used, its been sitting in my spare parts for a while. **** $35 + shipping****

U.S. only.

1 Like

Skate Bolt enclosure, “NEW, NEVER MOUNTED” for flat decks, fits flat battery pack, internal can be modified to fit longer battery pack. U.S. only. $10 + shipping, or will trade for something!

SOLD- PLEASE CLOSE***

image|666x500

3 Likes

I want that enclosure, I have a plan :grinning:.

5 Likes

I have some shit to turf.

This maytech remote thing. I didn’t care for it much. I think they are like $250 or so from maytech?

I used it like 5 miles and went to a puck.

$150 shipped?

I will get some pics of the cool case and wireless charger and stuff. All the goodies are there.

And free grip tape installation as you can see :joy:

Papa needs to buy a lot of Fabric!

13 Likes

One you go Hoyt you can’t go back

4 Likes

Ffff I don’t need this but I want it. I love my other one.

1 Like

I have an extra receiver. Lost my damn remote

3 Likes

Receiver for which remote? Mini remote?

1 Like

The nameless maytech trigger remote thingy efoil one

2 Likes

I call it the R2V2 for obvious reasons…

4 Likes

Selling, need gone ASAP, 5055 motor, 1400W, 270KV, needs new retainer ring and possible shim, other than that it’s been used for a test drive then I realized it need the new stuff and I am not good with messing with motors, so I am selling it.
Looking for $30 plus shipping from Texas 78613/ open to offers, please don’t insanely lowball me, payed $39 plus $20 for shipping

Original item, http://www.diyeboard.com/270kv-n5055-outrunner-motor-1400w-for-diy-electric-skateboard-p-539.html
Help a brother out!

1 Like

Only selling one because the other one is in a storage locker because I just moved

I think you would be much more likely to sell them as a pair. 270kv isn’t that great.

But these are definitely used in the community so someone probably needs an extra.

1 Like

Like I said, I just moved and the other one is currently stuck in storage until my house gets built I guess if someone wants the pair I can sell the second one in like December, the house should be built by then.

1 Like