Sale sale sale! The sale thread

Haha I bet you a sexy ass avatar!
Xbox.later? :wink:
“Round 1…fight!” … Or lets just quote unquote… “Wrestle” haha =)

1 Like

First items to sell are my f1 evolve 107mm wheels, I’d like to sell as a package, 110 for the package shipped.

SOLD Second item is a Luna antispark switch minus the button. It’s soldered to accept 2 vesc power wires, I used it until I ‘went loopkey’ - 15 + shipping

Next item is a wheel pulley, I got it from Kaly NYC a long time ago. It’s 62T 15mm - 15 + shipping

Next is a steez remote form longhairedboy, there is an issue with the connection of the serve wires to the connector that plugs into the VESC. Cutting the connector and directly soldering, or simply cutting the wires, crimping them and redoing the connection. I just want to be super transparent as it was stuttering on my last board a little.

SOLD Last thing is this janux dual mount I can’t be bothered to remove from the hanger. Take it off my hands for 30usd + shipping

SOLD I also have an Evo 39 inch for sale, not pictured bc it’s at my home ( downstate). I would let it go for 75use + shipping

Trying to coup excess resources so my vanguard build won’t hurt my wallet as bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

What hanger is that? Caliber2? Is it two mounts or just one?

1 Like

Is the Evo in good condition?

1 Like

Yeah it’s a semi sanded down maroon caliber 2 with no base plate

it’s two mounts with two stabilizers. I would have taken both out but the screw on one side is stripped to high hell and I can undo it

1 Like

In my opinion, yes. There is still a box attached to it because I over tightened it and can’t seem to undo it myself (I’m weak)

I posted it for sale several times in the builders forum, I’ll edit this post in a minute with a link to it

Box? Enclosure? I would like to buy it

2 Likes

@jujo These are the pictures I took about probably 6 months ago but the deck has been sitting against the wall for the entire time so that its condition hasn’t changed.

Yea I’ll take it. What’s your PayPal? Do you ship to US?

1 Like

Needed caliber 2 mounts from bkb

Needed 6374 190kv motor.

Eu based!!

1 Like

I have APS 6374 sensored with probably more than 1000km on it. it works good and I never had any problems with it. I can sell it for cheap but can’t guarantee how long it will work.

Are those Janux mounts still for sale? If so I’ll take them

1 Like

Someone has spoken for them, I’ll give them 24 hours to reply and then they’re all yours

2 Likes

I have a used torque boards 6355 190kv motor
Used but in good working condition.
A bit dinged up, but spins great. no clogs. no grinding sounds.

I used it for a robotics project a while back but never ended up finishing the project. The giant gear in the pic is not included.

$60usd + you pay shipping.
I’m from Vancouver Canada, so shipping will be ~$15-20. I’ll only charge you the exact shipping amount.

1 Like

Like this one? I have 2 sets! Plans changed and I won’t be using them

2 Likes

I believe those are BKB mounts and they use 255mm belts.

1 Like

I’ve got some beat up caliber 2 trucks I don’t use anymore. $10 + shipping from Utah.

3 Likes

Torque Boards 63mm reverse mount motor mount, never used, its been sitting in my spare parts for a while. **** $35 + shipping****

U.S. only.

1 Like

Skate Bolt enclosure, “NEW, NEVER MOUNTED” for flat decks, fits flat battery pack, internal can be modified to fit longer battery pack. U.S. only. $10 + shipping, or will trade for something!

SOLD- PLEASE CLOSE***

image|666x500

3 Likes