Safety is paramount|Post your safety gear pix

also wear sector 9 driver slide gloves most of the time :sunglasses: I don’t fu** with injuries.

4 Likes

If you’re still looking for a helmet I’ve got an unused tsg pass laying around, considered a top tier helmet for boarding. It was a bit big on me because it’s an XL but my head is tiny. PM me if interested.

2 Likes

Oooof! That thing is sexy. Would be throwing money at you if it were a LG instead of XLG

1 Like

What size is your head? They run about a size smaller than they say and the cheek pads are removable.

I’ve already got a large (in a far less sexy paint job), and it fits me perfectly.

1 Like

It was really hard to find purple. I bought this one off @mmaner and it was a bit too large then I found one in the Netherlands and haven’t seen another since. been sitting on this one for a while.

1 Like

Just got a pair of the orsa mk3 delivered today. Seem really well made, low profile and fit great.

3 Likes

May they serve you well as mine has served me.

1 Like

Anyone know if ruroc stepped up their Bluetooth game for the shockwave that goes in the atlas 2.0?

The shockwaves for the snowboarding/Esk8 helm were utter garbage.

My TLD Mtb helm has seen better days. Looking for something else.

I used to wear protection but they kept breaking so now I just use a fake name. :smiling_imp: