SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

In due time the plan is indeed to offer a range of colours, but since one batch takes quite a bit of work I’m starting with red and black as of now :ok_hand:

3 Likes

just remember, red is faster

5 Likes

Red loopkey adds +10 horsepower!

1 Like

@DEEIF is all about that added horsepower I see, some well executed stripes with a black and red colour scheme would add at least 50 horsepower.

Something like this

11 Likes

Dude how much?? :hushed:

1 Like

u will have to sell ur soul for that extra 50 horsepower

2 Likes

Deal :smiley:

2 Likes

This one was made a few months back as a test, was not satisfied with the stripe finish though so still have to experiment :ok_hand: Will let you know once we got something.

1 Like

Heck yeah :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Anybody in LA/SoCal area want to split costs on shipping for loop keys?

2 Likes

Me, if @SabreDynamics can do a black and red one :wink: cough cough I’ll take the prototype :shushing_face:

1 Like

Thanks

4 Likes

@MYKC @DEEIF currently working on the second batch, will have 4 matt black keys and two extra red ones. One will be converted to the DEEIF special :wink: Will contact you through pm about the pattern.

Will contact you both when Dash’s key is done.

4 Likes

Done dealio :love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

Looking nice with your setup Stephen, thanks for sharing :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Cool! I want red one.

1 Like

We have been working on something to protect motors from rock and debree dents and scratches. The material is a tough TPU heat reactive protection film which is set around the motors by shrinking (at relatively low temperature) of course this adds an enclosed layer on the outside of the motors which might heat them up a bit more but still have to do more testing on that.

The Protection film can be slid over the motors with ease after which a hairdryer is used to set them in place.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to see the difference compared to stock and vinyl wrap

1 Like

Yes, the plan is to remove the film on one side and compare the temps using metr pro.

3 Likes

Premium Loopkey Stealth version will be available on the website by the end of the weekend. Digging the matt black look thanks for voting.

Currently still working on the @DEEIF special :love_you_gesture:t2:

9 Likes