SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

Do you ship to Canada?
If so and if you end up taking special requests, I’d take a few in gold or purple (or a combination of both)

2 Likes

Yessss :love_you_gesture:t3: Thanks again!

1 Like
how’s the quality on the batch?
1 Like

Yes we ship to Canada but it is pricy at the moment. And currently just red and black but we can try a full gold one in the next batch as a test.

Will start using the samples we got in the next days so will let you know :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

nice, keep me posted

1 Like

Loop keys look fantastic! Was super keen then unfortunately I just looked up shipping to AU :grimacing:. Hopefully international shipping options come down. If anyone in Australia wants to group buy DM me.

1 Like

Black Premium Loopkeys are now available in the webshop, still have some red keys left aswell.

Also finished this beauty for @DEEIF today

13 Likes

Thank you again! The DEEIF custom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You can now use code: EMTB5 to get 5% off your order, lasting till mid next month :love_you_gesture:t2:

Also, small update on the CNC machine. Last parts to get up and running are arriving in 2 weeks, so after installing those parts CNCed chips will fly.

Furthermore, some people asked for instructions on installing the Sabre Blades (Concave pads). Although pretty straight forward we made a short manual for reference.

Sabre Blades Installation Manual.pdf (955.9 KB)

4 Likes

Finally received the custom CNC conversion parts. Now assembling can start. The CNC should be up and running soon :metal:

7 Likes

UPDATE

New Sabre Blade stock by the end of the week.
Also added some more parts to the Electronics section of the shop. Connectors, wiring etc.
The shop will be slowly expanded over the course of the coming months.

Currently still experimenting with the CNC mill, more on that soon :wink:

3 Likes

Big ups to Sabre Dynamics for their great product Sabre Blades. Quick shipping and fit great on MBS Comp 95 decks. Great addition to the MBS, really compliments the asymmetric foot pockets. Uploading: 612FB79B-C25E-4982-8862-A4DD4E9CEB57.jpeg… Uploading: 7C6C2BEF-CEBA-4A31-B92E-208859A205D4.jpeg…

7 Likes

7 Likes

mmh…Maybe i do need to get them for mine :heart_eyes:

The testfit on the groupride already convinced me.

4 Likes

That right there is good advertising.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @spacefarmer I’d be happy to know how they feel while riding :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Giveaway coming soon :wink:

2 Likes

Second this!
They came out pretty nice. Not too aggressive concave. Just perfect in combination with bindings.

4 Likes

Had a few inquiries for panel mounts, resulting in our own version.
Simple and sleek but effective at organising motor wires into a bottom mount enclosure and providing some waterresistance.

Panel Mount comes with connectors and hardware so no extra pieces are needed, first sets will have early bird discount.
More info on the website.

15 Likes