SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

I like the second idea, see if someone there has a comp to try. If it’s good, I’ll be all over that!

2 Likes

It’s official! Good luck with the new journey :blush:
One thing is sure, your workshop will have a CNC that is one of the kind in his cathegory :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Alessio, also for your help and information, hopefully one day it will be as awesome as your CNC now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Good luck to you, Brian! You’ve got some badass kit going on there, man. Looking forward to seeing it feature on a board near/under me soon! :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

3 Likes

Nice nice! Wish you the best on your journey and looking forward what cnc parts are coming out of your production one day!
If you need something to practice on your cnc, I have a Vesc6 case design which need to be done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Your deck is twisted bro :joy: how do you have such bad luck?

4 Likes

I have the same thing, 1cm of air under one corner

But I think thats because it was stored weird

2 Likes

Took a lot of effort to you to build it but in full DIY mode you will get the best out of it…

2 Likes

Just look at my title - that’s who i is. lol

I remember someone saying that the comp is like that but again, its mbs so the chance of it being fucked is very likely.

4 Likes

Good luck mate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Chriss, you coming to the The Hague demonstration?

Will be some good practice will keep it in mind :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Pjotr, looking forward to your website launch :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@Lionpuncher
We tried a earlier prototype blade for testing the fit on the comp deck, and by the looks of it they should work, we also stood on the deck with the pad and it felt nice.

8 Likes

This is awesome.

2 Likes

Small Update
First orders have been sent and delivered, thanks for the support! If there is any feedback on the website let us know, so we can improve the user experience.

In the meantime Sabre Blade testing is done and a few sets will be available very soon :wink:
Carving and board control has been taken to the next level with these concave pads.

Also, work on another batch of loopkeys and the building of the CNC continues.

Premium Loopkeys
Regarding the Premium Loopkeys we have been looking at different colour options.
Please fill in the poll to let us know what colour is preferred.

• RED
  • BLACK
  • MATT BLACK
  • BLUE

0 voters

Shipping:
Found some better options for EU shipping now which will be used in future orders.

Also contacted several shipping carriers for quotes on outside EU international shipping but the quotations thusfar are not better than the options we already use. Partially also do to the current global shipping situation… For now, shipping outside of the EU will remain the same untill we find a more viable option. Small groupbuys could be an option for the people interested in lowering the shipping costs outside of the EU.

4 Likes

The concave pads and loopkeys are so clean! Quality stuff right there.

2 Likes

First three sets available on the website, more in the works :love_you_gesture:

VHB tape deck attachment option is also available.

2 Likes

A mix of black and red… like a diagonal slash and one side is black and the other red :hushed:

1 Like

why not all

3 Likes