SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

i need this

4 Likes

It would be really cool if you made top mounted enclosures to go with these. Very little options out there.

2 Likes

@SabreDynamics :eyes:

2 Likes

Board is way dirty i know :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

But these plates :heart_eyes:

Would look even better if all black was actually black, and not full of cow-poo etc…

Happy with these, yep :+1:

Got new transportation in the meanwhile… Brian do you have anything for me to mount this sucker on me board ? :grin:

1 Like

Looks awesome! I still have some snowboard binding lating around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Got some sweet deals for you guys!

Discount on Kaly decks, Anti Sink plates and Griptape
And most significantly, up to 40% reduced international Shipping rates!
Especially great for customers outside of the EU too! If you have been thinking of getting a Claw Mount now’s the time :love_you_gesture:

Also got some new Anti Sink plates and new loopkeys available!

3 Likes

Iknow its a stupid question, but can the loop key handle same amount of current as a “regular” XT-90 connector, gonna use it on a high discharge E-moto build

1 Like

You might want to go with QS8 instead of XT-90

1 Like

depends on how many amps u gonna pull constantly, usually emoto diy would go for something bigger like qs8 or qs10 just because it has the space for it, better to overkill than sorry when ur solder joint melt and cause a fire

3 Likes

Id recommend something beefier, like the others mentioned.

4 Likes

@SabreDynamics you know what would be really cool? Antisink plates with picatinny rails. There are so many lights and various accessories that already exist for picatinny rails.
You guys should really make those :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

+1 that’s actually a really good idea don’t know why it hasn’t been done already.

3 Likes

I’ve considered this for the Claw Mounts, but went with GoPro compatibility in the end since it’s more focused on camera’s for making board footage for example, and other than that there is a wide variety of gopro asseccoires too, the skies the limit. Also in europe gopro accessoires are more common than picatinny accessoires.

4 Likes
1 Like

I have been thinking about the same thing!

2 Likes

I’ll probably start working on it, but I have no clue where to get them produced. Maybe even DaveGa support

3 Likes

Here is a set of rails I got about 6 months ago. These are the same length as the baseplate on a DKP truck. Unfortunately, the holes do not line up.

3 Likes

You could send cut send some plates with two additional holes in the middle, drill and tap those to final size and then bolt a little rail like this one on. Should be simple and doesn’t cost much.

€ 14,99 shipping for small packages outside of EU from now on :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Custom Peli Case riser for a german customer all done :metal:

13 Likes