[Rubik's] First time build - Phase 3

The screws have studied you, they know the secret:

2 Likes

Jayzues, is this the fastest anyone has gone on a DKP?

1 Like

This killed me :rofl:

Question for you sir. I have all the parts for my first build. I am working through understanding how to connect everything to my FOCBOX unity…specifically I have a question about connecting the torque boards 12s4p battery to the FOCBOX unity. I see on your build you have a separate switch for turning the battery on and the (momentary switch I think it’s called) that came with the Unity.

Do you first turn the battery switch on which then is providing power to the unity and then turn on the switch that came with the Unity? that seems to make sense to me but I am of course worried about frying my Unity somehow since i have never done that before.

For reference my the components I’m using for the build are: TB-40 deck & enclosure, 12s4p battery from TB, ownboard Double kingpin trucks, Torque 6" pneumatic tires and belt drive setup with flipsky 6374 - 140KV motors (i live in SF and LOVE bombing UP steep hills on my Lonestar so thought the 140KV would handle the hills better and 25 mph is bout fast as I usually am riding), I have a Hoyt street puck for a remote (also have the TB mini with the trigger but thinking i’m gonna use the puck as a remote)

mainly wondering about having the separate switch for the battery on/off and the switch to turn on the Unity and if there is anything there I should be aware of.

1 Like

Noob question thread! 2020_Summer here u go

1 Like