Rubber wheels, Small airless wheels that have rubber tread.

Infinity hubs are definitely nice with 6 inch pneumies, but was looking for something in the 120 range

1 Like

Exactly. Flat profile and smooth surface.

3 Likes

Sometime next year, maybe like April at a guess. We’re still working on the production version. Reinventing the esk8 wheel is somewhat difficult. Most other rubber wheels we’ve seen use aluminium hubs but we didn’t want to do that.

5 Likes

Is the hub plastic?

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what company manufactures the Meepo, Acedeck and/or Revel wheels?

2 Likes
1 Like

teamgeez second 1

3 Likes

Crack kills, glad you avoided @jesus this time.

3 Likes

Looks like Tynee has some Hydros as well, looks to be 105mm compared to 100mm for the Exway collab.

6 Likes

ooo ideas worth copying, nice!

Hopefully the rubber improves traction on my toothpaste covered streets!

1 Like

Anyone know how much these would weigh? Or even just the 100mm Exway version.

I wonder how long the tread will last.

2 Likes

Rubber wears down pretty quick. My onsra 115mm are 103mm after a few months

5 Likes

Im willing to put money down now for a set :joy:

Damn that makes me wanna see how small mine got.

I only have 20mm clearance between my contact patch and GD with the 115mm so if mine wore down as much as yours I’d start getting clearance issues.

Damn! That’s fast!

@Akbrock47, rubber compound I believe

7 Likes

My 105 eovan solids which are identical but smaller measure 100mm after maybe 5 months of use however the centre bit is the thinnest so unlikely to continue. I keep thinking 125 is a good size and then people can live with the resulting 120mm after some wear. I do like these wheels but I’m planning where to go next and finding no real options. A little more cushioning wouldn’t be missed.

1 Like

How far out are these wheels now?

1 Like

I find the onsra 115mm are great for this reason, mine are 113mm after the winter and I feel they’re fine u til 110mm. Still enough clearance for my BNM1 GD

1 Like